Gordon Ramsay

Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:21 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gordon Ramsay

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
vomit smilie quick! No I don't either, don't see why people who have never met someone and have no real knowledge of them (other than the persona they see on TV) has any interest in personal info like that. It's irrelevant to everyone except him and his wife. Pisses me off people judging others because of media tittle tattle. Bog off and mind your own.

Beats the telly though MP

Originally Posted by kporte
Ramsay is denying aspects of what has been reported and says he has the tapes to prove it............
Sex tapes I hope
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Actually, I think both have come out losers from it.
I don't know if it was a publicity stunt, they both said some pretty cutting things.
I used to like Ramsay, saw past the swearing but on Rove I just found him embarrassing, saying things for the sake of being rude, there is nothing worse than someone who thinks they are funny and they aren't.
As for Tracy Grimshaw I don't really know who she is, she doesn't seem that popular but I am glad she stood up to his remarks.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:29 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bex 66
I don't know if it was a publicity stunt, they both said some pretty cutting things.
I used to like Ramsay, saw past the swearing but on Rove I just found him embarrassing, saying things for the sake of being rude, there is nothing worse than someone who thinks they are funny and they aren't.
As for Tracy Grimshaw I don't really know who she is, she doesn't seem that popular but I am glad she stood up to his remarks.

From both their responses they are both egotistical and childish people.

Next time I see either of them on TV ....I shall wobble my bottom lip with my finger shouting "didums" at the screen
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
From both their responses they are both egotistical and childish people.

Next time I see either of them on TV ....I shall wobble my bottom lip with my finger shouting "didums" at the screen
That'll show 'em
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:33 pm

That'll show 'em
I know, they should be scared
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:37 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Julia Gillard got it right...

"I understand from the publicity that Gordon Ramsay is a good chef...

I think perhaps what he should do is confine himself to the kitchen and make nice things for people to eat rather than make public comments about others."
...another bloody lezza
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by renth
Like when he's shagging his mistress?
Doesn't every bloke have a mistress?
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:47 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I must admit he was rather foolish in his choice of mistress, but maybe the reason he picked her was because she would never spill the beans. She might now though - if the price is right.
She was just on the TV tonight, talking from LA about him

Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm
Hubby says no. He reckons it's hard enough work dealing with me and work without coping with another woman as well. He's quite impressed with those blokes who can though
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

Hubby says no. He reckons it's hard enough work dealing with me and work without coping with another woman as well. He's quite impressed with those blokes who can though
The best thing about a mistress is you don't have to put up with the headaches and the nagging, and you send them packing afterwards.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Well if mine does she can come forward and she can do half his washing and ironing.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

copa is an unknown quantity at this point

A Current Affair is going for the throat now..

Showing him being sleazy to the people on the uncut footage
Old Jun 8th 2009, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by copa
A Current Affair is going for the throat now..

Showing him being sleazy to the people on the uncut footage
It's called "sticking up for your mates"

I noticed they got another reporter to do the "we love Tracey"tonight.

They still won't let it drop
Old Jun 8th 2009, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

The best thing about a mistress is you don't have to put up with the headaches and the nagging, and you send them packing afterwards.
totally agree,if I took a lover,I would'nt have to cook and clean for him,nag him to do jobs (us women always ask a few times,if no response then nagging has to rear its ugly head!)He'd have no time to hog the remote,too busy with me to watch football ect?Yep works both ways!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by livinginreality
totally agree,if I took a lover,I would'nt have to cook and clean for him,nag him to do jobs (us women always ask a few times,if no response then nagging has to rear its ugly head!)He'd have no time to hog the remote,too busy with me to watch football ect?Yep works both ways!
Yep. Seems like marriage is a really bad idea for both sexes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.