Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Goodbye (Worzel takes his ball in)

Goodbye (Worzel takes his ball in)

Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:11 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goodbye (Worzel takes his ball in)

Stop it.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Stop it.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Couldn't agree more, Polly. But as you know, sadly Internet Brands have taken the view that other forums can't be mentioned here.

None of the other forums out there ban the mention of BE nor do any of the other forums ban members for dual membership. This is however what happens on BE.
This really shouldn't still be used as an excuse because it's not true. What is true is
Originally Posted by Pollyana
The forums agree not to abuse each other, not to make snide comments, and both exist happily side by side, with the occasional mention which will pass unnoticed because it is just a friendly passing reference
There are other forums that don't allow dual membership and when you have such a huge membership as with BE there are bound to be some who have more than two now. However, if it weren't for some posters who register under several names whose only intention is trolling, then you can understand why that part is in the rules. We have situations in the past where people have registered twice simply to argue with 'each other' and gather other people in to wind up - what in the name of god is that all about? Why does anyone need to register twice? You have a problem, apparently, with being unable to do it. I, personally, have a problem with why anyone wants to do it twice. We're all different.

Can we please, once and for all, get on with life, rub along, all forums together as they always have done, and people just get back to posting intelligent stuff, stupid stuff, weird stuff and helpful stuff, regardless of who you are or where you are? And can we please drop this unnecessary bleating backwards and forwards. I'm knackered by it all, don't know about anyone else.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:18 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
And can we please drop this unnecessary bleating backwards and forwards.
The only ones "bleating backwards and forwards" - as you so eloquently put it - are you and Polly. If you two could give it a rest that would be fabulous.

Oh, and while you're at it, maybe you two could stop the rude PMs as well?

Gina
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:22 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just ask, is this just behaviour in the Barbie that people are pissed off with? I'm usually in the lounge and don't think there's any aggro in there, well no more than usual anyway.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:23 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Worzel....I feel your pain. I have not been on this site for anywhere near as long as you, or other past members, but I have noticed a difference since I joined last year...

All the hairy best and see you "around".....
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by tasmas
go and do something about the blow job avatar.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Never, its staying. Its your mind, filthy, you are.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:01 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

My eyes must be dodgy because no amount of squinting allows me that vision!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by northernbird
not the dog one. The bloke in jeans one.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:03 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

You're looking on the wrong place. Go to the lighter side for a different "view" ... different avatar

Gina
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:05 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I know which one but I still can't see it. You must all be filty tarts to see it.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:05 am

I know which one but I still can't see it. You must all be filty tarts to see it.
thats beside the point but trust me - it's there.

Last edited by Cleopatra; Aug 21st 2008 at 9:09 am.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:06 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

i can't see it either NB , you are not alone
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:17 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Rip van Bix only discovered the site had changed ownership a couple of weeks ago. Just goes to show what a smooth transition there must have been though. Was it sneaked in during the the downtime?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.