Golf Day Photos

Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf Day Photos

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
My god Soapy you lads should have RUN round the course instead of walking,glad the day wasnt sponsored by weightwatchers,they would have asked for their money back
i agree mate, i think we should rename it big fat bastards golf day oot
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:15 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i agree mate, i think we should rename it big fat bastards golf day oot
As long as the craic was good and everybody had a laugh,but STAY OFF THE CHIPS LADS,now i know why you hired buggies.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the craic was good and everybody had a laugh,but STAY OFF THE CHIPS LADS,now i know why you hired buggies.
we didnt hire them. brido hot wired them
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:27 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

we didnt hire them. brido hot wired them
You can take the boy from glasgow but you cant take .........
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

thats nothin, big ben had the brissie teams cart up on bricks
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:35 am
FREE TIBET

thats nothin, big ben had the brissie teams cart up on bricks
Best be careful where i park my unicycle then,its a long walk home
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

Best be careful where i park my unicycle then,its a long walk home
aye and if your pished you might sit on it upside doon
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:20 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

FOR SALE

16 Golf Carts
Good condition
Available Saturday at Carrara Market!

I'd be willing to trade them for my junior clubs!!!!!!!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:25 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Bernieboy,1 copy of how to win friends and influence them is winging its way to you mate.