Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Going backwards PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going backwards PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 25th 2009, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going backwards PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hope that this is going to be the break that you so badly need Ron.
Lots of luck & let us all know the outcome!
Old Sep 26th 2009, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Really hope that this is going to be the break that you so badly need Ron.
Lots of luck & let us all know the outcome!
Cheers Sally

I will hopefully get there in the end, but I know 1 thing if this fails its going to have to be the legal way or home.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 5:32 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and keeping an eye on this thread in the hope you get some good news. You are in what seems to be a ludicrous/unfair situation. I really hope you get a break soon!
Old Sep 26th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and keeping an eye on this thread in the hope you get some good news. You are in what seems to be a ludicrous/unfair situation. I really hope you get a break soon!
Thank you SillyOldBag unfair is not the question
Old Sep 28th 2009, 8:54 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ron,
Have heard back from my brother and SIL. He says that you should try looking on the SPA website. (Not sure of address but you may know it). Apparently this site lists all the sprinkler companies in Oz and there are loads in QLD.
He says you may have already gone onto this site but he can't think of any other way to go.

Sorry I couldn't have been of more help.
Good luck.
Julie. x
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Hi Ron,
Have heard back from my brother and SIL. He says that you should try looking on the SPA website. (Not sure of address but you may know it). Apparently this site lists all the sprinkler companies in Oz and there are loads in QLD.
He says you may have already gone onto this site but he can't think of any other way to go.

Sorry I couldn't have been of more help.
Good luck.
Julie. x
Been there, done that, sent resumes off, but thanks very much for your time and effort Julie something I'm sure will come about all this hopefully
Old Sep 29th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Latest update

email recieved today from Dr Bruce Flegg MP

We have written to the Minister for Education & Training, Mr Geoff Wilson on your behalf and will advise you when we receive a response.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Flight is now booked to return to the uk for 6/8 weeks to earn some money so I can afford a christmas this year
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:07 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rocket01
Flight is now booked to return to the uk for 6/8 weeks to earn some money so I can afford a christmas this year
Good luck to you with that. Must be a difficult decision to make and hard on all the family but still keeping my fingers crossed things get sorted for you for when you get back!
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good luck to you with that. Must be a difficult decision to make and hard on all the family but still keeping my fingers crossed things get sorted for you for when you get back!
cheers
The kids be ok just the mrs going 2 fin dit hard , she already is
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 10:13 pm
Feeble Minded

Originally Posted by rocket01
cheers
The kids be ok just the mrs going 2 fin dit hard , she already is
I can understand that, while we were going through the visa process, my OH and I had to be apart for about 7 weeks and I hated it, and it isn't as if we had been together for as long as you two. Hope MrsRocket has a good support group of friends round her now locally. If she hasn't and would like someone to meet up for a cuppa from time to time, we aren't too far South of you!
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can understand that, while we were going through the visa process, my OH and I had to be apart for about 7 weeks and I hated it, and it isn't as if we had been together for as long as you two. Hope MrsRocket has a good support group of friends round her now locally. If she hasn't and would like someone to meet up for a cuppa from time to time, we aren't too far South of you!
One thing I can say is that we have plenty of friends around us which is good because I would have probably fukd of home by now but thanks for the offer
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 2:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Ron, sorry that you are having to return to UK, albeit temporarily. Can empathise with Amanda, it is hard not having your OH around for day to day support but at least you know it is only for a short time.
Best wishesX
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Ron, sorry that you are having to return to UK, albeit temporarily. Can empathise with Amanda, it is hard not having your OH around for day to day support but at least you know it is only for a short time.
Best wishesX
Only good thing is what I earn a week back home is like a persons basic wage for a month over here, so shouldn't be away long
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Received more negative news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.