View Poll Results: Which statement do you agree with
Global warming is caused by humans
19.01%
Global warming is a natural process, contribution of human activity is substantial
30.99%
Global warming is a natural process, contribution of human activity is negligible
45.77%
Global warming seems unlikely
4.23%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Global warming

Old Dec 7th 2009, 9:14 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Global warming

>>As to the youth delegates at Copenhagen, I think we should be proud that some of today's youths are interested in more than making loadsa money and driving flash cars, unlike most of their parents at a similar age.<<

Sorry, but I don't agree with you. If this was a media event then, yes. But valuable time being wasted on "opinions" makes the whole thing farcical.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 9:17 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

The whole thing is farcical.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:27 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Did I say that? Or did you just attempt to put a spin on my post?

Let me make it easy for you, as you are obviously struggling here:

1. Your mentioned less than 1M supporting and anti climate change petition. As I demonstrated, pure numbers mean F all. 17M voted for Hitler for Christ sake!

2. I then pointed at that those 17M voted for him in part based upon manipulation of scientific theories to prove something that the world now sees was completely wrong. I didn’t make it too obvious (although now I see that I should have done so that you would have understood), however there is an analogy with the current use of unchallenged scientific research to convince people of global warming.

Please try to keep up with the discussion, you are slowing things down a little.

And I dont believe in Creationism. Darwin all the way.
To be fair though. Your post did fall foul of Godwin's Law.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
This board used to be fun.
Make us laugh then.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kporte
Great tennis player though. Those headbands......
And the baby carriers
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:08 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

SHE AINT A CLIMATE SCIENTIST. [/U][/COLOR]
Neither are you.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:10 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
haha. Brilliant.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:13 am
Banned

I wish I hadn’t mentioned Greenpeace, as it is in danger of being used to deviate the discussion into pointless avenues. I am reasonable confident that one of the pair of wankers was mentioned as having a connection with GP at the time. But it is irrelevant to this discussion.
Maybe they were Nazi Communists?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:16 am
Banned

And the baby carriers
Bjorn was also my favourite member of Abba.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 10:52 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

I propose a new Law. Bollox Law, whereby anything can be blamed on bloody global bloody warming to end a discussion.

2004 Tsunami = AGW
Bird flue = AGW
Price of beer = AGW
Krakatoa 1883 = AGW
Small penises = AGW
The girl last night who wouldnt put out = AGW
The pimple on your ass = AGW

etc

Last edited by slapphead_otool; Dec 8th 2009 at 10:53 am. Reason: added small penises so Lord Farquar didnt feel left out :)
Old Dec 8th 2009, 10:55 am
Banned

I propose a new Law. Bollox Law, whereby anything can be blamed on bloody global bloody warming to end a discussion.

2004 Tsunami = AGW
Bird flue = AGW
Price of beer = AGW
Krakatoa 1883 = AGW
Small penises = AGW
The girl last night who wouldnt put out = AGW
The pimple on your ass = AGW

etc
Maybe the girl wouldn't "put out" because you have a small penis and have a pimple on you arse?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 10:59 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the girl wouldn't "put out" because you have a small penis and have a pimple on you arse?
Its global warming mate.

Damn that CO2 (apologies to Capt Blackadder)

Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:01 am
Banned

Its global warming mate.

Damn that CO2 (apologies to Capt Blackadder)

It must also be to blame for your grammar.

Last edited by Lord_Farquar; Dec 8th 2009 at 11:07 am.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:10 am
Not allowed opinions.

Using the Michael Mann “trick”, if I take a sample batch of penis length over the last 2000 years, then select 10 (John Holmes, Long Dong Wilson, Milk-bottle Marvin etc) as my sample, then graft on my own (substantial) length onto the end, and voila – I have a penis the size of a hockey stick.

Al Gore wants to make a movie about it, and I expect the world to pay for it.

I’m off to Copenhagen to discuss the shocking fact that the global penis length (GPL) is now 4 feet and there is an upswing at the end.

Last edited by slapphead_otool; Dec 8th 2009 at 11:12 am. Reason: Removed the reference to Margaret Thatcher
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:18 am
Banned

Using the Michael Mann “trick”, if I take a sample batch of penis length over the last 2000 years, then select 10 (John Holmes, Long Dong Wilson, Milk-bottle Marvin etc) as my sample, then graft on my own (substantial) length onto the end, and voila – I have a penis the size of a hockey stick.

Al Gore wants to make a movie about it, and I expect the world to pay for it.

I’m off to Copenhagen to discuss the shocking fact that the global penis length (GPL) is now 4 feet and there is an upswing at the end.
Getting back on track (on away from your penis fixation), what do you make of today's news about this decade being the hottest on record?

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/cl...1208-khqv.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.