Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:07 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Hevs, I have sent an email asking for your Paypal details but haven't received a reply. Perhaps I used the wrong address? It was the one given to me by iPom.

If you could let me know, I will sort something out.

Vash, the email address Ipom would have sent you is the email address you use in PayPal to send the money.

If you need a hand mate, let me know
Old Nov 17th 2006, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hevs, I have sent an email asking for your Paypal details but haven't received a reply. Perhaps I used the wrong address? It was the one given to me by iPom.
Vash, I sent you the right addy. I just checked my outbox to confirm that.
You go to paypal page, click on 'send money' and put the addy in there. The rest is done for you, providing you have a paypal account set up.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:01 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Vash, the email address Ipom would have sent you is the email address you use in PayPal to send the money.

If you need a hand mate, let me know
Originally Posted by iPom
Vash, I sent you the right addy. I just checked my outbox to confirm that.
You go to paypal page, click on 'send money' and put the addy in there. The rest is done for you, providing you have a paypal account set up.
It's official: I'm a daft wee numpty.

Thanks guys!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:03 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

It's official: I'm a daft wee numpty.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, but a luvvable one!!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

Yeah, but a luvvable one!!
Agreed.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:09 pm

Agreed.

How are ya girl?? Nice day up in the hills??
Old Nov 18th 2006, 2:38 am
Account Closed

How are ya girl?? Nice day up in the hills??

Beautiful up here. Hot and sunny and very still. Just been to middle daughter's school concert, then onto youngest's pre school fete, now back home for ice cream in the garden and a splash in the pool (their massive pump up one) before friends come round for dinner... Making eggplant lasagne, wine, baked peaches and cream..... Y'know... just a chilled weekend.
How's it with you?
Old Nov 18th 2006, 3:18 am

Beautiful up here. Hot and sunny and very still. Just been to middle daughter's school concert, then onto youngest's pre school fete, now back home for ice cream in the garden and a splash in the pool (their massive pump up one) before friends come round for dinner... Making eggplant lasagne, wine, baked peaches and cream..... Y'know... just a chilled weekend.
How's it with you?

haha sounds like a great weekend at your place!!!

Things are even more chilled here....doing some gardening etc. Housework tomorrow. Last weekend before Christmas we will get a chance to do anything we are going to be so busy!!!

Its a gorgeous day here, which is nice after the cold snap this week. Cant wait for summer to hit properly!!
Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:05 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I went over to see Wee Flynn today, I can pick my days. He wasn't having the best of days & was very agitated, lots of things going on with his poor little body & a few tears from mum today as well.

Hes got a big few days coming up but the way he fights off the nurses I'm sure hes up to it.

Hevs is totally staggered at the amount of gifts & good wishes from people on here, many she has never spoken to before. You have no idea how much strength her & Matt have taken from this site, but I do, she sat & told me today
It can be a pretty powerful forum at times, well done everyone.
Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by Bordy
I went over to see Wee Flynn today, I can pick my days. He wasn't having the best of days & was very agitated, lots of things going on with his poor little body & a few tears from mum today as well.

Hes got a big few days coming up but the way he fights off the nurses I'm sure hes up to it.

Hevs is totally staggered at the amount of gifts & good wishes from people on here, many she has never spoken to before. You have no idea how much strength her & Matt have taken from this site, but I do, she sat & told me today

I'm glad that its taking even a tiny bit of the pressure off them. Just hope things keep moving in the right direction for them and we can see the photos of Flynn coming home real soon
Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:23 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

It was pretty crap today Uncle Bordy

But you are so right about the peeps on here.

I have to ask who Jane M is?? Anyone?? No expats name and i don't have a clue, (but i'm pretty exhausted) but a very big thanks to you
Old Nov 18th 2006, 10:29 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

sending all my postitive vibes and love to Flynn, come lil guy you can get through this
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:51 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Just came across this thread and think its wonderful...
hope alls going well with Flynn.
Kat xxx
Old Nov 18th 2006, 8:58 pm
Account Closed

Awww, c'mon little Flynn... kick some nursey arse, ok kiddo?
Thinking of you Heather and Matt... Hang in there.

x
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:27 am
Account Closed

Just bumping for the weekenders.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.