Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gift for hevs, Matt and babe

Originally Posted by iPom
There's actually a space within the paypal window to leave a message. It might be easier if people did it there.

PS - Edit to add... Sometimes people criticise those who choose to stay around this forum, so just for them, this is what it's for. This is a community of people. If someone's having a shitty time in this community and we let it go without doing anything, then we're not up to much imo.
Here Here!!!
Absolutley brilliant idea and very thoughtful.

Lynne x
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:52 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good on ya I Pom, brilliant idea. Ive got a feeling you will have Hevs in tears later tonight when she comes online.
I don't know about Hevs it bought a few tears to my eyes. I am truely touched and humbled by the kindness that is being shown. I know that both Hev and I draw a lot of strength from the support and well wishes from the people on here.

2006 will certainly go down as a year we won't be able to forget. The positive side to my brain surgery is that I am still off work and can spend my time with my family.

Flynn is a real fighter and it brings a smile to my face when I see him kicking out and struggling with the nurses who are straightening him out or checking on him.

I had an email from a friend in England which made me smile

I have to say, we used to take the piss out of those Aussie soaps for being so far-fetched and unrealistic, but it seems that life is just like that down there
I know that the next few months will be the longest and hardest of our lives but you embrace the good days and try and focus on them to help pull you through the bad days.

Thanks once again

Matt
Old Nov 16th 2006, 4:51 am
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic idea !!!

I don't really know much about Hevs and family but here's wishing wee Flynn all the best.....he looks like a wee fighter

Luv

Wendy and Jim (ZX10R)
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again for your well wishes and to those of you that have given to Flynns fund. My older kids are just made up, they feel that they have a very special little brother
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:30 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
Thanks again for your well wishes and to those of you that have given to Flynns fund. My older kids are just made up, they feel that they have a very special little brother

And they'd be right! It might be Flynn's fund, but he also realises the value in his mum and dad doing something nice like hiring a babysitter and going out for some together time.

Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:31 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Aw that's a lovely idea
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:37 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

And they'd be right! It might be Flynn's fund, but he also realises the value in his mum and dad doing something nice like hiring a babysitter and going out for some together time.

I bought an electric steam sterilizer today, thanks guysxx.

It will be a fantastic help as we have been using milton in a tupperware container. Not only is it a pain to keep remembering to change the thing every 24 hours, but it uses 4 litres of water a pop and we're on tank with not much rain so it seems like a criminal waste!

So its already been a real help.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:38 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

It will be a fantastic help as we have been using milton in a tupperware container. Not only is it a pain to keep remembering to change the thing every 24 hours, but it uses 4 litres of water a pop and we're on tank with not much rain so it seems like a criminal waste!

They are fab aren't they, only take a few minutes too to sterilize
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:41 am
Account Closed

Fab... those are excellent things. Had a microwave one in the UK. Great as long as you remember to put the water in....
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:49 am
High in the Dandenongs

They are great. Couldn't get a microwave one. My microwave is built for a six foot person, not a four ft 11 one. I'd have ended up in the burns unit :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:58 am
Account Closed

They are great. Couldn't get a microwave one. My microwave is built for a six foot person, not a four ft 11 one. I'd have ended up in the burns unit :scared: :scared:

Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:02 am
High in the Dandenongs

Don't be embarressed. Its not your fault i'm a midget
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:04 am

Have I remembered this right that you're 5ft 10 same as me? Hevs you'd have to stand on a box if you ever met me and iPom
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:04 am
Account Closed

Don't be embarressed. Its not your fault i'm a midget
I'm 5'10" ... I'm going to have to sit down when we meet.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Clippies
Have I remembered this right that you're 5ft 10 same as me? Hevs you'd have to stand on a box if you ever met me and iPom
See now look at that. Clippies is suggesting you stand on a box, hevs...

Manners, Clippies! Be nice to the height challenged now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.