Freaky

Old May 21st 2008, 3:47 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Freaky

Normally I hate this sort of thing...but this one got me

Does this work for anyone else

I can explain it for anyone who wants to know how it is done!!
Attached Files
File Type: pps
Interesting Trick.pps (454.0 KB, 139 views)
Old May 21st 2008, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Mipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud of
Default Re: Freaky

very good
Old May 21st 2008, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

It's quite easy if you concentrate..... but I won't spoil it for anyone
Old May 21st 2008, 6:09 am
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

Annoys me - I changed my mind about three times, just in case. Darn thing still got it right!

Feel free to explain away.
Old May 21st 2008, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

holy crap, I am normally pretty good at this sort of stuff, ran it twice and it got me both times......why????
Am figuring it is something to do with the way the cards are shown at the end, cos it doesn't leave them up for long????
Am gonna have to sit here all sodding day till I get to the bottom of it.....so thanks very bloody much:curse:
Old May 21st 2008, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by winedonju
holy crap, I am normally pretty good at this sort of stuff, ran it twice and it got me both times......why????
Am figuring it is something to do with the way the cards are shown at the end, cos it doesn't leave them up for long????
Am gonna have to sit here all sodding day till I get to the bottom of it.....so thanks very bloody much:curse:
got it on the third go.......it's cos ALL the cards have gone, either there different suits or different pictures, but none of the first 6 cards are duplicated in the last 5!
Old May 21st 2008, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all

how the hell dos it work??

didnt get last explanation, someone tell me in simpleton terms!!
Old May 21st 2008, 9:36 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

None of the 5 cards at the end were shown in the original six. It does not matter which one you picked it will not be there. Your mind is concentrating on one card...hence you do not notice what else is there or not.

Graz
(signed in on the wrong account )

Last edited by Tiggs+Graz; May 21st 2008 at 9:37 am. Reason: Wrong account
Old May 21st 2008, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by badassbrickie

how the hell dos it work??

didnt get last explanation, someone tell me in simpleton terms!!
ok....it doesn't matter which card you pick, cos NONE of them are in the second line up.

ie.... jack of diamonds....queen of hearts and king of spades
turns into

jack of spades....queen of diamonds and king of hearts.

so you see it wouldn't matter which of the first 3 you pick cos none of them are in the 2nd line up!

Hope this helps...not sure if i can explain it simpler
Old May 21st 2008, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all

puuurfect!

mind is startin to function now im having coffee and breckie!
Old May 21st 2008, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by badassbrickie
puuurfect!

mind is startin to function now im having coffee and breckie!
will let you off now i know it's a result of lack of caffeine....takes 2 hits of the stuff before I can open my eyes....let alone my mind