Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Framacs calling it a day

Framacs calling it a day

Old Mar 25th 2009, 5:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Framacs calling it a day

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Are the Framacs STILL here ???? they are taking longer to leave a country than the yank/brits from iraq
i heard the Frammies are gettin a job on eastenders, but they are going to tell their real life story llf
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i heard the Frammies are gettin a job on eastenders, but they are going to tell their real life story llf
I can hear the sirens already
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

No, even their story isn't bad enough for Eastenders, surely!
And on the soap subject, funny how people on Home and Away and Neighbours don't go through the same reality of Australia that they have been through isn't it?
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And on the soap subject, funny how people on Home and Away and Neighbours don't go through the same reality of Australia that they have been through isn't it?
Jeez dont mention soap to Richard or is it Robert
Old Mar 25th 2009, 7:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Jeez dont mention soap to Richard or is it Robert
HE HE even with a lassies name you dont know mine
Old Mar 25th 2009, 7:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

awe come on he nearly kicked the bucket (while ang was oot at the dancing spending his insurance pay oot) how real do you want it
Old Mar 25th 2009, 7:47 am
FREE TIBET

HE HE even with a lassies name you dont know mine
Well you look like a knob oops i mean Rob
Old Mar 25th 2009, 7:55 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

awe come on he nearly kicked the bucket (while ang was oot at the dancing spending his insurance pay oot) how real do you want it
Yeah, I guess that bit would qualify them for Neighbours.........Ramsey Street has never had a major flood though, has it?

And it still isn't Eastenders standard, or there would've been more to the "Out dancing" story..........Ange reunites with 15 long-lost children while at the disco or something......

(sorry Framac and Ange, you know no offence meant, I hope you can see the funny side of this! )
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:04 am
Dublin to Sunshine Coast

goat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant futuregoat eyes has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Framacs calling it a day

Sorry, couldnae help mesel !!

> Prince Charles is visiting an Edinburgh hospital. He enters a ward
> full of patients with no obvious sign of injury or illness and greets
> one.
>
> The patient replies:
>
> "Fair fa your honest sonsie face,
> Great chieftain o the puddin race,
> Aboon them a ye take yer place,
> Painch, tripe or thairm,
> As langs my airm."
>
> Charles is confused, so he just smiles and moves on to the next
> patient. The patient responds:
>
> "Some hae meat an canna eat,
> And some wad eat that want it,
> But we hae meat an we can eat,
> So let the Lord be thankit."
>
> Even more confused, and his smile now rictus, the Prince moves on to
> the next patient, who immediately begins to chant:
>
> "Wee sleekit, cowerin, timrous beasty,
> O the panic in thy breasty,
> Thou needna start awa sae hastie,
> Wi bickering brattle."
>
> Now seriously troubled, Charles turns to the accompanying doctor and
> asks "Is this a psychiatric ward?"
>
> "No," replies the doctor, "this is the serious Burns unit."
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Yeah, I guess that bit would qualify them for Neighbours.........Ramsey Street has never had a major flood though, has it?

And it still isn't Eastenders standard, or there would've been more to the "Out dancing" story..........Ange reunites with 15 long-lost children while at the disco or something......

(sorry Framac and Ange, you know no offence meant, I hope you can see the funny side of this! )
ha ha ha , ya shitebag. what are they gawnae dae, kick yir heed in?

diclaimer.....
everything i said was because polly maid me say it
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

i'll get fur yae

Originally Posted by goat eyes
Sorry, couldnae help mesel !!

> Prince Charles is visiting an Edinburgh hospital. He enters a ward
> full of patients with no obvious sign of injury or illness and greets
> one.
>
> The patient replies:
>
> "Fair fa your honest sonsie face,
> Great chieftain o the puddin race,
> Aboon them a ye take yer place,
> Painch, tripe or thairm,
> As langs my airm."
>
> Charles is confused, so he just smiles and moves on to the next
> patient. The patient responds:
>
> "Some hae meat an canna eat,
> And some wad eat that want it,
> But we hae meat an we can eat,
> So let the Lord be thankit."
>
> Even more confused, and his smile now rictus, the Prince moves on to
> the next patient, who immediately begins to chant:
>
> "Wee sleekit, cowerin, timrous beasty,
> O the panic in thy breasty,
> Thou needna start awa sae hastie,
> Wi bickering brattle."
>
> Now seriously troubled, Charles turns to the accompanying doctor and
> asks "Is this a psychiatric ward?"
>
> "No," replies the doctor, "this is the serious Burns unit."
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

MMMMMm does her bum look big in this?

Framacs calling it a day-bum.jpg
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:56 am
Home and Happy

ha ha ha , ya shitebag. what are they gawnae dae, kick yir heed in?

diclaimer.....
everything i said was because polly maid me say it
Yea right, like I could make you do anything I leave it to the lovely Pauline to keep you in order!!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

Yea right, like I could make you do anything I leave it to the lovely Pauline to keep you in order!!
do you think manky frankie is too busy sittin counting his money to bother with us
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:22 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by midgetjan
MMMMMm does her bum look big in this?

Attachment 79272
you look younger than i thought

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.