Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Footage off of Youtube of events you were present....

Footage off of Youtube of events you were present....

Old Aug 4th 2010, 10:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Footage off of Youtube of events you were present....

Originally Posted by kelli28
I'm the one in the black dress.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=klzkoF8yD8U
That narrows it down a bit. You could be the girl laying the table or Natalie Portman or several dozen other women
Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:01 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
I see your Arena and raise you a stadium ...

Amazing gig.

Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:04 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

The day Thatcher went too far ... and I ended up in a riot. By accident.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
I see your Arena and raise you a stadium ...

Amazing gig.

Post that track as many times as you like, its amazing
Old Aug 6th 2010, 11:43 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

If you stop the clip at 2:47 and look at the front of the crowd, just above Shane's head, you'll see a bloke in a white shirt pulling someone from the crowd, that's me!! (the bloke in the white shirt that is).
Old Aug 12th 2010, 5:41 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Call me AL

If you stop the clip at 2:47 and look at the front of the crowd, just above Shane's head, you'll see a bloke in a white shirt pulling someone from the crowd, that's me!! (the bloke in the white shirt that is).
Why were you pulling him out of the crowd?
Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:14 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Why were you pulling him out of the crowd?

It was a girl and I think she'd fainted or was pissed, can't quite remember now.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 2:18 pm
Well Endowed Member

The Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really nice

Oh what a night we had in Munich following this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNkO9l318o
Old Aug 16th 2010, 5:23 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Truly awesome, one of my all-time favourite tracks from Floyd , never seen them live though
Was four rows back from Gilmour in this gig ...