Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Footage off of Youtube of events you were present....

Footage off of Youtube of events you were present....

Old Aug 1st 2010, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Footage off of Youtube of events you were present....

Simple really, and should bring back some good memories..... There are bound to be some historical and important moments that people have been present at. Still remember this one well.

This ones for you IATCFU

Old Aug 1st 2010, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Footage off of Youtube of events you were present....

Found another, I think this one was in the Guinness book of records for a while as the Loudest concert ever. Probably why I'm slightly Mutton now

Old Aug 1st 2010, 2:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Does this count? Twas a pretty important day and will bring back memories for heaps of people

Old Aug 1st 2010, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Does this count? Twas a pretty important day and will bring back memories for heaps of people

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NhuFeuyydqs
Yes of course it does.... Can feel the pride in that one [

Heres our most recent.... Luckily we were away to the right of this "action" Close enough though the cops stopped just before they got to were we were standing....

This was the reaction to someone throwing a Plastic cup on the pitch after Sydney had scored.

Old Aug 1st 2010, 3:32 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Back in the days of the dream team with Steve Waugh and Shane Warne The year that Steve Waugh injured his leg and fought back to fitness, and I got a set of Shane's fingerprints
Old Aug 1st 2010, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nice

Newcastle v's Man Utd (5-0) 96-97 season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcOHvHKX3DA

Last edited by paulandcelia; Aug 1st 2010 at 9:35 pm.
Old Aug 1st 2010, 9:53 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Queen's last ever concert - Knebworth Park in 1986. I had a perfect spot, 100m out from the stage, right in the centre.

Old Aug 1st 2010, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see that victories over United are so few and far between that they stick in peoples memories.

Old Aug 1st 2010, 10:53 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWnapx502uQ

Awesome
Old Aug 1st 2010, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fIyCkhX7zY

Whitewash
Old Aug 1st 2010, 11:09 pm
Account Closed

took my boy for his birthday at the weekend, quite frightening how many adults were there without kids though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wO9KyuGlKc
Old Aug 1st 2010, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkpfVdMngrY

This mans voice is amazing, just wish the tart videoing would shut up lol
Old Aug 1st 2010, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Oasis 2005 - Milton Keynes

The White Stripes - Reading Festival 2004 - What an amazing 3 days, thank God for Youtube as I can hardly remember any of it!

Green Day December 2009, I wasn't jumping round like a mad woman at this one as I'd only given birth 6 days before!

Arctic Monkeys at Cardiff CIA 2007 - really small venue, great night!

Stereophonics Birmingham NIA.

Ah fun memories, been to many more besides them they're just the ones I can think of right now. Looking forward to Paul Weller in October!

Last edited by LouiseR; Aug 2nd 2010 at 12:00 am.
Old Aug 1st 2010, 11:58 pm
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mVvMopn2os

I remember this (odd as I dont remember much from the old Glasto days)...
Seems that at the time we all completely missed the irony of 30,000 people stood in a field singing in unison "theres only one way of life - and thats your own"

Makes me giggle now thinking about the deluded optimisim of youth...

Last edited by DadAgain; Aug 2nd 2010 at 12:02 am.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 12:02 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Truly awesome, one of my all-time favourite tracks from Floyd , never seen them live though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.