Flounce superstar.

Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flounce superstar.

It's nomination time, for flounce of the week. Please place your nominations in this thread and I will, with a select team of judges, find the BExpats flouncing superstar. The criteria is simple, a scoring system out of 10... on the following.... must have flouncing attributes.

Flounce frequency
Flounce duration
Flounce procrastination
Missability
Lurkablity

In the unlikely situation that a tie ensues, Judges will mark on the particular quirk that sets one or other flouncing nominees above and apart from the other flouncers.

Disclaimer, any flouncer found to be ginger, will be disqualified on the basis of genetic predisposition.

It's time to announce your favourite flounce.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flounce superstar.

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
It's nomination time, for flounce of the week. Please place your nominations in this thread and I will, with a select team of judges, find the BExpats flouncing superstar. The criteria is simple, a scoring system out of 10... on the following.... must have flouncing attributes.

Flounce frequency
Flounce duration
Flounce procrastination
Missability
Lurkablity

In the unlikely situation that a tie ensues, Judges will mark on the particular quirk that sets one or other flouncing nominees above and apart from the other flouncers.

Disclaimer, any flouncer found to be ginger, will be disqualified on the basis of genetic predisposition.

There will be no winners because a) the flouncers are those that haven't really posted for ages so are unlikely to be missed and b) they'll still be lurking. Don't know if there's a c) - I have no idea who's ginger on here anyway.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:16 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that disqualifies me then. I'm a natural ginger but with thanks to L'Oreal I'm a brunette now.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
There will be no winners because a) the flouncers are those that haven't really posted for ages so are unlikely to be missed and b) they'll still be lurking. .
Unbelievable.

Can I say that without getting banned?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
Unbelievable.
What is? that they haven't posted much in the past six months or so or the the about them lurking
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:01 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Can I nominate myself?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Hutch
Can I nominate myself?
Of course you can. Have you flounced this week?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:04 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you can. Have you flounced this week?
My life's one never-ending flounce.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Hutch
My life's one never-ending flounce.
Half the luck
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

What is? that they haven't posted much in the past six months or so or the the about them lurking
Worzel's posted in the last 6 months hasn't he?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Whilst I think that moderation of forums is necessary, there is a fine line between moderator and virtual-henchman.

I'm not convinced that some mods on here really know where that line is drawn and with the apparent change in direction/culture of the forum due to new ownership it becomes more obvious that the desire for control, power and preservation of such is greater than the desire to moderate.

Sure it's a voluntary position but I get the impression that some lead very frustrated lives at home or in careers.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Worzel's posted in the last 6 months hasn't he?
I said much.
Whilst I think that moderation of forums is necessary, there is a fine line between moderator and virtual-henchman.

I'm not convinced that some mods on here really know where that line is drawn and with the apparent change in direction/culture of the forum due to new ownership it becomes more obvious that the desire for control, power and preservation of such is greater than the desire to moderate.

Sure it's a voluntary position but I get the impression that some lead very frustrated lives at home or in careers.
Thanks for the insight.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:18 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle

Flounce frequency
Flounce duration
Flounce procrastination
Missability
Lurkablity

I declare that all flouncers should wear a frilly skirt and knickers for full flouncing effect.

Now I had a pretend flounce today - does that count? My knicks are frilly as well.

And I am not ginger.

Bloody funny thread
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:04 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

You are way off the mark and not being fair to the wonderful people who donate their time to assist members on BE. They are in no way "henchman" and I think you owe them an apology.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

I declare that all flouncers should wear a frilly skirt and knickers for full flouncing effect.

Now I had a pretend flounce today - does that count? My knicks are frilly as well.

And I am not ginger.

Bloody funny thread
Does that mean the men too?? I've now got lots of visions of everyone running around in pink flouncy tutus and just know I won't be able to get any serious work done now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.