Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The floodgates appear to be open!

The floodgates appear to be open!

Old Aug 4th 2009, 11:42 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The floodgates appear to be open!

Originally Posted by crazynconfused
who's that in the white coat at ma door

Here's some Scottish applicants:

Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:05 pm
bring on the sun please

crazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paulry

Here's some Scottish applicants:

strange the one on the right looks just like my hubby ha ha ha
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:09 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

strange the one on the right looks just like my hubby ha ha ha
so who's that on the left?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:10 pm
bring on the sun please

crazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant future

so who's that on the left?
I didnt like to admit it how did you know
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:11 pm
Banned

I didnt like to admit it how did you know
Nice eyes
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:12 pm
bring on the sun please

Nice eyes
thats what they tell me
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:20 pm
Banned

thats what they tell me
I had to laugh at that vid, everyone was walking by as if there was nothing amiss.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:23 pm
bring on the sun please

I had to laugh at that vid, everyone was walking by as if there was nothing amiss.
believe me nooothing would surprise me in scotland.
Where is it you are moving to anyway paulry?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:26 pm
Banned

believe me nooothing would surprise me in scotland.
Where is it you are moving to anyway paulry?
Canberra. And you?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:30 pm
bring on the sun please

Canberra. And you?
not sure yet but probably melbourne if we ever get around to it
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:37 pm
Banned

not sure yet but probably melbourne if we ever get around to it
But it's still early days for you isn't it? I'm almost ready to go. The house is sold, had shipping people over earlier. Only one hitch: no visa.

What subclass are you going on?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:38 pm
bring on the sun please

But it's still early days for you isn't it? I'm almost ready to go. The house is sold, had shipping people over earlier. Only one hitch: no visa.

What subclass are you going on?
176 hopefully. You must be worried sick if you have sold up and no visa
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:50 pm
Banned

176 hopefully. You must be worried sick if you have sold up and no visa
A bit scary but the sale is still early stages - the survey was done yesterday morning and the plan is to move out early to mid October. The visa should surely be here by then.

I know of one person who has sold up and moved out with his family already and he still doesn't have a visa. It takes a lot of courage to do that. It will be all panic if we get to September and the visa is still not approved. I'm impressed by the number of friends who have stepped forward lately offering to put us up if needed. It's very kind of them and makes my OH and I realise how sad we shall feel when the time comes to say goodbye to such lovely people.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 1:09 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

oh you are awful
Old Aug 4th 2009, 1:10 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

A bit scary but the sale is still early stages - the survey was done yesterday morning and the plan is to move out early to mid October. The visa should surely be here by then.

I know of one person who has sold up and moved out with his family already and he still doesn't have a visa. It takes a lot of courage to do that. It will be all panic if we get to September and the visa is still not approved. I'm impressed by the number of friends who have stepped forward lately offering to put us up if needed. It's very kind of them and makes my OH and I realise how sad we shall feel when the time comes to say goodbye to such lovely people.
What if they reject you for a visa?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.