Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The floodgates appear to be open!

The floodgates appear to be open!

Old Jul 24th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: The floodgates appear to be open!

Originally Posted by paulry
Initially 176 FS in early Feb but converted to SS in May. We have a CO and the PCCs are in and the Meds finalised - 'just waiting for the visas. And the house is sold (well, under offer) so my OH and I are beginning to feel anxious now.
Same FEb 2009 175 Converted 176 in May. Got CO in June now waiting for ????????????????????? Visa
Old Jul 24th 2009, 10:33 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Initially 176 FS in early Feb but converted to SS in May. We have a CO and the PCCs are in and the Meds finalised - 'just waiting for the visas. And the house is sold (well, under offer) so my OH and I are beginning to feel anxious now.
Well, you may have read that I left work last week, house should be sold in 2/3 weeks and visa not come Yes, understand the anxiety and OH and are taking turns in being nervous wrecks but it has passed me by now, well almost.

We both play golf and it has coincidentally gone downhill for us both recently

Cooler
Old Jul 24th 2009, 10:35 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Same FEb 2009 175 Converted 176 in May. Got CO in June now waiting for ????????????????????? Visa
Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Well, you may have read that I left work last week, house should be sold in 2/3 weeks and visa not come Yes, understand the anxiety and OH and are taking turns in being nervous wrecks but it has passed me by now, well almost.

We both play golf and it has coincidentally gone downhill for us both recently

Cooler
I hope we all get them soon. Maybe the next time the floodgates open?
Old Jul 24th 2009, 10:58 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

I hope we all get them soon. Maybe the next time the floodgates open?
Yes, good luck.

Cooler
Old Jul 24th 2009, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Let those visas flow!.............................................

You are right..On Moday I sent one mail to my agent...asking him to find out the status of my application as all documents was showing 'required'..this was the reply I got from my agent:

"They are in the process of granting visas, we will look into it soon."

And I got my visa after 2 days!!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess they will be flushing out all the SS,CSL February applicants by this month end.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Guess they will be flushing out all the SS,CSL February applicants by this month end.
No Visa's today!!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:18 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
No Visa's today!!!!!

Hopefully tomorrow.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:38 pm
Banned

Thumbs up Re: The floodgates appear to be open!

The visa floodgates are definately wide open right now. There were quite a few visa grants on 28th. Here's hoping it continues through the 29th and beyond

Last edited by paulry; Jul 28th 2009 at 8:40 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

lkh1980 will become famous soon enough

can't wait to see mine, hope is today
Old Jul 29th 2009, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
When will the CO floodgate open? It seems still they are Feb 09 for 175
If you mean they are granting permanent resident visas to people who applied on a 175 in Feb this year, that's bloody good going if you ask me!!

I don't understand how anybody can be impatient with that
Old Jul 30th 2009, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
If you mean they are granting permanent resident visas to people who applied on a 175 in Feb this year, that's bloody good going if you ask me!!

I don't understand how anybody can be impatient with that
No, I meant still CO is not allocated to many Feb 09 applications. Seems like this month is a visa month. May be next month is CO month.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 8:45 am
Banned

The visa floodgates are definately wide open right now. There were quite a few visa grants on 28th. Here's hoping it continues through the 29th and beyond
boohoo, they've closed again
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 8:28 am
Banned

No visa grants today by the looks of it.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 3:37 pm
bring on the sun please

crazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant futurecrazynconfused has a brilliant future

No visa grants today by the looks of it.
How do you know when the flood gates are opening and closing? Sorry you didnt get your visa yet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.