Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fleetwood Mac.........

Fleetwood Mac.........

Old Dec 13th 2009, 1:31 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fleetwood Mac.........

Anyone else going to see them at the Entertainment Centre on Tuesday night?

According to Perth media, they still have the rhythm.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertain...-1225809648641
Old Dec 13th 2009, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fleetwood Mac.........

Noo...but they had good reviews down here in Melbourne so now I'm kicking myself we didn't go! Apparently for a bunch of pensioners they've still got it!

Concert tickets are so expensive here that you really, really want to have to see someone.

George Michael is playing one night in Mellie but I know the ticket would be wasted on OH so need to rally around the girls (or boys...) to see if anyone wants to go!
Old Dec 13th 2009, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

I went last night in Perth. It should be renamed the Lyndsey Buckingham show. He was on top of his game for sure.
Well worth the money, for a bunch of pensioners (ar close to it) they can certainly entertain.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:14 am

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
I went last night in Perth. It should be renamed the Lyndsey Buckingham show. He was on top of his game for sure.
Well worth the money, for a bunch of pensioners (ar close to it) they can certainly entertain.
That's the trouble. All the good performers/artists are approaching or in their 60's+. I'd rather pay the money to see them rather than the young "production-line" ones you see now.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koalakim

George Michael is playing one night in Mellie but I know the ticket would be wasted on OH so need to rally around the girls (or boys...) to see if anyone wants to go!
Pissed that he's not coming up here.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:40 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
That's the trouble. All the good performers/artists are approaching or in their 60's+. I'd rather pay the money to see them rather than the young "production-line" ones you see now.
I saw them at Birmingham in the late 70's
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I saw them at Birmingham in the late 70's
Have seen Kiss, Def Leppard, The Highwaymen (Cash, Kristoffeson, Jennings and Nelson), Alice Cooper.... can't top any of them.
Probably the performer that I missed, and really wished I had, was Roy Orbison. Wouldn't mind seeing Cold Chisel, if they reform for a tour.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

We're popping along for their concert Should be a bit calmer than last weeks affair with Greenday who i must say were very good
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:23 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Just booked tickets to see the 'Buena Vista Social club' on Southbank in April

they are mostly in their 80's and 90's
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by Grayling
Just booked tickets to see the 'Buena Vista Social club' on Southbank in April

they are mostly in their 80's and 90's
From Ticketek?
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
We're popping along for their concert Should be a bit calmer than last weeks affair with Greenday who i must say were very good
P and I might catch up with you there?
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:26 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to go! My list of people I have seen live is rather long and would make me look like a complete liar. Too many summers spent in a tent by the main stage at Glastonbury I'm afraid. U2 are apparently headlining next year - I really wish I could go.

Saw Greenday there - they are awesome.

My favourite performers live were David Bowie, Cold Play and the Verve.
Least favourite was Paul Simon and Prince - and I like both.

Last edited by viviennef; Dec 13th 2009 at 8:29 am.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:28 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

From Ticketek?
No....Qtix.

G
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by viviennef
I want to go!
Don't know if there are any seats left.....http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...c-2c558eac096b
Old Dec 13th 2009, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by Grayling
No....Qtix.

G
Might have a look. Thanks....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.