Feeling sick...

Old Oct 30th 2014, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Feeling sick...

Woolies have a tin of Quality Street, 750g*

for a tenner.

I am about half-way through and it's not even sunset.

*The bastards, (don't let them get you down), have been making the tin smaller and smaller...
Old Oct 30th 2014, 8:30 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feeling sick...

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

for a tenner.

*The bastards, (don't let them get you down), have been making the tin smaller and smaller...
Same here in the UK, used to be 1kg, then down to 900g, and now 750g.
Old Oct 30th 2014, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

But they are QS made in the UK
Old Oct 30th 2014, 6:11 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

for a tenner.

(I bet you feel like a little piggy today, Badge)
Old Oct 30th 2014, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not allowed to eat chocolate, and am resisting....for now.
Woolies also had Roses on sale in a similar sized tin for $30!!!!
This is so they can then reduce it to $15 and claim it is 50% off. Shysters- who'd pay $30 for such a tiny tin of chocolate anyway??

Always look at the price and decide if you would pay that much for it if it was not in a "sale"/"reduced by x%".
Old Oct 30th 2014, 7:55 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

I always look at the price per 100 grams. If it's over $1 I keep walking
Old Oct 30th 2014, 7:57 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
(I bet you feel like a little piggy today, Badge)
Did you say little?
Old Oct 30th 2014, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

for a tenner.

Self inflicted gluttony! I have no sympathy whatsoever Badge! (you pig!)

However. I can understand the frustration regarding a smaller tin. Everything seems smaller nowadays, I used to think it was because I had grown into an adult that everything appeared smaller, now I just know it's the companies, i.e Mars who are making everything smaller, the sly gits. It's bloody daylight robbery I tell you!

I think I'll stick to my avocados.
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I'm not allowed to eat chocolate, and am resisting....for now.
Woolies also had Roses on sale in a similar sized tin for $30!!!!
This is so they can then reduce it to $15 and claim it is 50% off. Shysters- who'd pay $30 for such a tiny tin of chocolate anyway??

Always look at the price and decide if you would pay that much for it if it was not in a "sale"/"reduced by x%".
Well - I don't care what the price was supposed to be - if the current price is right - I am good to go.

10 dollars for a tin of QS - not shabby by any international price I am guessing.

I also bought a bonzer edition of Tatler and Vanity Fair he he to read whilst I scoffed. They didn't have Playboy in Woolies.

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
Self inflicted gluttony! I have no sympathy whatsoever Badge! (you pig!)

However. I can understand the frustration regarding a smaller tin. Everything seems smaller nowadays, I used to think it was because I had grown into an adult that everything appeared smaller, now I just know it's the companies, i.e Mars who are making everything smaller, the sly gits. It's bloody daylight robbery I tell you!

I think I'll stick to my avocados.
he he

I dispatched the last of the ones that people leave to the end the other day.
Old Nov 6th 2014, 8:33 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Still $10 in WW today

Bought a couple of tins
Old Nov 7th 2014, 8:11 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Still $10 in WW today

Bought a couple of tins
That'll you be on the treadmill in the New Year then
Old Nov 7th 2014, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
That'll you be on the treadmill in the New Year then
I found a few toffees today...on top of the 'fridge....

yum yum
Old Nov 9th 2014, 4:43 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I found a few toffees today...on top of the 'fridge....

yum yum
Shuddup!

(I'm on day one of my 5-2 diet and have just found the chocolate biscuits in the fridge aren't)
Old Nov 9th 2014, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I have a whole pack of Macvitie's chocolate digestive biscuits in a tin, that have been sitting unopened for two weeks, as I bought them the day I was told I wasn't allowed to eat them.

They are coming with me to the Hunter Valley tomorrow, and will get scoffed in the 3 days we are there- no way I am on a stupid diet when I'm surrounded by wine cheese and chocolate!!