Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Farting in public. Phaaaarp.

Farting in public. Phaaaarp.

Old May 11th 2011, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farting in public. Phaaaarp.

I remember in the 80's my sister was living in a small town in the NT and there were few rental properties available. She became very excited because one of the guys in town had shot and killed another guy and was going to court and everyone thought he would do time and she was next in line for his house. Unfortunately he got off, according to the judge farting in someone's face when bending over the jukebox in the pub was provocation and he deserved to be shot.
Old May 11th 2011, 10:06 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Nothing is as bad as some of the queenslanders that refuse to wear deodorant.

Noses are supposed to be put to the grindstone, not so close to the armpits....
Old May 11th 2011, 10:14 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
I'm talking about people at the other end of the supermarket ffs.
Old May 11th 2011, 10:16 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Its tolerance! They don’t have to wear deodorant if they don’t want to.

In fact they may be allergic to it, or they may have odour problems that are not resolved by deodorant.

Either way, just like the boobfood thread, ya gotta live with it. Its not illegal.

And of course you shouldn’t be able to smell an armpit because of the total stench of farts, and your complaints go unnoticed due to the thundering roar of a million asses venting.

Tolerance.
Old May 11th 2011, 10:20 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Its tolerance! They don’t have to wear deodorant if they don’t want to.

In fact they may be allergic to it, or they may have odour problems that are not resolved by deodorant.

Either way, just like the boobfood thread, ya gotta live with it. Its not illegal.

And of course you shouldn’t be able to smell an armpit because of the total stench of farts, and your complaints go unnoticed due to the thundering roar of a million asses venting.

Tolerance.
Old May 11th 2011, 11:33 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
So men can hold farts in then.
As opposed to women who don't fart because their mouths are not closed for long enough to build up the necessary pressure
Old May 11th 2011, 11:43 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

The Sproutlet's farts are horrific. She and I are clearly cut from the same (touching) cloth.
Attached Thumbnails Farting in public. Phaaaarp.-emilycool.jpg  
Old May 11th 2011, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

My 7 year old breathes hers in and then breathes them out in my face - charming child
Old May 11th 2011, 2:55 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
We had house guests over the weekend, Himself refrained from farting the entire time (his choice, it doesn't bother me, I'm used to it in a house of 4 males and 2 dogs)

On the way back from dropping guests off at train station he almost gassed the pair of us. Two days worth of fully fermented farts is not a pleasant smell.
Urhhh a hot box
Old May 11th 2011, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

It can be a cultural requirement in some circles.

Tae a Fert
> (Tae be uttered in yerr best Scottish accent)
>
>
> OH WHAT A SLEEKIT, HORRIBLE BEASTIE
> LURKS IN YER STOMACH EFTER A FEASTIE.
> JUST AS YE SIT DOON AMONG YER KIN,
> THERE STERTS TAE STIR AN ENORMOUS WIND.
>
> THE NEEPS AN' TATTIES AN'MUSHY PEAS
> STERT WORKIN LIKE A GENTLE BREEZE
> BUT SOON THE PUDDIN' WI' THE SONSIE FACE
> WILL HUV YE BLAWIN' A'OWER THE PLACE
> NAE MATTER WHIT THE HELL YE DAE
> A'BODY'S GONNAE HUV TAE PAY.
> EVEN IF YE TRY TAE STIFLE,
> IT'S LIKE A BULLET OOT A RIFLE.
>
> HAUD YER BUM TIGHT TAE THE CHAIR
> TAE TRY AN' STOP THE LEAKIN' AIR.
> SHIFTS YERSL' FAE CHEEK TO CHEEK
> AN' PRAY TAE GOD IT DISNAE REEK.
> BUT A'YER EFFORTS GO ASSUNDER
> OOT IT COMES LIKE A CLAP O'THUNDER.
> IT RICOCHETS AROON' THE ROOM
> MICHTY ME! A SONIC BOOM!
> GOD ALMIGHTY, IT FAIRLY REEKS
> (AH HOPE AH HUVNAE SHIT MA BREEKS!)
> STRAIGHT TAE THE BOG AH BETTER SCURRY
> AW WHIT THE HELL, IT'S NO MA WORRY.
> A'BODY ROON' ABOOT ME'S CHOKIN',
> WAN OR TWO ARE NEARLY BOKIN'.
> AH'LL FEEL MUCH BETTER FUR A WHILE,
> AH CANNAE HELP BUT RAISE A SMILE.
>
> "WIS HIM!!" AH SHOUT, WI ACCUSIN' GLOWER.
> ALAS, TOO LATE. HE'S JUST KEELED OWER.
> "YA DIRTY BUGGER!" THEY SHOUT AND STARE.
> AH DINNAE FEEL WELCOME ONY MAIR.
>
> WHERE E'ER YE BE, LET YER WIND GANG FREE
> (SOUNDS JIST THE JOB FUR THEE AND ME)
> WHIT A FUSS AT RABBIE'S PERTY
> OWER THE SAKE O'WAN WEE FERTY.
>
Old May 11th 2011, 3:56 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Epitaph on a gravestone
'wherever you may be
let thy wind go free
In church or chapel let it rattle
for it was the wind that killed me.'
Old May 11th 2011, 8:30 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Botty Burps (as they're called Chez Rasen and ROMFT) are the focus of many a competition. The worst would be between ROMFT and the boy, especially after a Sunday roast....the lass is a close 3rd. I maintain mine smell as sweet as a rose. ROMFT would dispute this; however, he has no sense of smell so his opinion is therefore forfeit
Old May 12th 2011, 1:10 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow
My 7 year old breathes hers in and then breathes them out in my face - charming child
That's as bad as the delightful kids at my son's Pizza Hut party a few years back who were burping into eachothers cokes
Old May 12th 2011, 6:16 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
That's as bad as the delightful kids at my son's Pizza Hut party a few years back who were burping into eachothers cokes
At least they weren't farting into them.
Old May 12th 2011, 12:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mikelincs
At least they weren't farting into them.
true

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.