Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

False Friends........

False Friends........

Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:40 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: False Friends........

Originally Posted by ohippy
nah, try not to be !!

Just paranoid - all my mates are going back to the UK. Am in the process of changing my name to Nicky
Ah beat you to the Nicky No Mates title when i was offline!!!

any way i thought i was a mate.............

didn't know i was going back ??????
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:59 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

put some poo in a brown paper bag..

put it on their porch and set fire to the bag.

knock the door,run off and hide behind a bush...

they will come out see the fireball and stamp all over it to put it out..

thats called real siht stirring,,,ast

Last edited by aston man; Feb 12th 2007 at 6:11 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:05 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alan and sam
hummmmm

How do you deal with people who claim to be your friend, but are really just s##t stirrers and bloody nosey to boot!!!!

I've decided to stay away and be polite but distant! or should i just go for the jugular!!!!!
Remember the old saying 'you can choose your friends but not your family'. That's choose your friends, so if you don't like them kick them in to touch.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:11 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man

OH PMSL Ast

I have done that just so many times when i was younger
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:46 pm

OH PMSL Ast

I have done that just so many times when i was younger
and they let you into Aus
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:49 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by annqldau
and they let you into Aus
SSSHHHHHHHH I didn't declare that one
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:55 am

SSSHHHHHHHH I didn't declare that one
Too late they'll have you now... .
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:16 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Or put prawns in the seams of their curtains.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:21 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

hummmmm

How do you deal with people who claim to be your friend, but are really just s##t stirrers and bloody nosey to boot!!!!

I've decided to stay away and be polite but distant! or should i just go for the jugular!!!!!
Dont know mate havent got any friends
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:53 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

hummmmm

I have to say that im in the process of realising that someone i have always thought as my best mate is really a total tosser!
It wasnt until i turned up at a job i had always done only to see him there. He spouted a load of crap, made every excuse in the world and it left a really bitter taste in my mouth.
The funny thing is that since then i have come to look at him in a totally different light and i can see through him now, and now i can see how our friendship has benefited him, not me, and he is a bit nervy now.

Cut the tossers off, its extra baggage, and since i realised he was such a tosser i have had a ton of friends phone me up and ask to go out for a pint, they also thought he was a patronising git! I am also happier now than at any other time in the last 10 years of friendship, odd really.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:57 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have to say that im in the process of realising that someone i have always thought as my best mate is really a total tosser!
It wasnt until i turned up at a job i had always done only to see him there. He spouted a load of crap, made every excuse in the world and it left a really bitter taste in my mouth.
The funny thing is that since then i have come to look at him in a totally different light and i can see through him now, and now i can see how our friendship has benefited him, not me, and he is a bit nervy now.

Cut the tossers off, its extra baggage, and since i realised he was such a tosser i have had a ton of friends phone me up and ask to go out for a pint, they also thought he was a patronising git! I am also happier now than at any other time in the last 10 years of friendship, odd really.
hey mate , i am your mate..i am looking foward to our meet in perth..

glad your sorted mate,......ast
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:59 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

hey mate , i am your mate..i am looking foward to our meet in perth..

glad your sorted mate,......ast
Im looking forward to it as well bud.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:34 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

hummmmm

Just Remember........ What goes around, comes around............. C x
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by shiels
Just Remember........ What goes around, comes around............. C x
Doesn't meen you can't stop the wheel and get off.