Facebook

Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facebook

I've created a couple of facebook pages to try and help new & old expats find new friends in Australia & Adelaide

I don't know how to put the links but if you search for Brits in Adelaide, Scots in Adelaide or Scots in Australia hopefully you'll find one that suits.

Join up whether you're here already or not!

Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass
I've created a couple of facebook pages to try and help new & old expats find new friends in Australia & Adelaide

I don't know how to put the links but if you search for Brits in Adelaide, Scots in Adelaide or Scots in Australia hopefully you'll find one that suits.

Join up whether you're here already or not!

Get to the group page, then copy the address from the address bar in your broswer. Come back here and then paste it into the thread.

I've tried looking but 600+ groups came up
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7456971693&ref=mf
Old Nov 29th 2007, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Found you
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:37 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
A sad and happy story at the same time.

I had a friend who had breast cancer who was diagnosed when pregnant.... She was 32 at the time it is heartbreaking hey?

Luckily after a masectomy, chemo, radiotherapy and Tamoxifen she is in remission.....

Lx
Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Oh that's so crap... that really sucks.

I'm glad you found her before she'd gone.
Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
Oh thats so sad.......so glad for the both of you that you've managed to get back in touch

Thanks for the replies.
I am so glad I have found her, I'm going to ring once a fortnight to keep in touch. It has taken 18 months for it to spread this far so hopefully I can get to her in Perth before she gets too ill.
Life is too short. It's certainly opened my eyes.
J x
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Thanks for the replies.
I am so glad I have found her, I'm going to ring once a fortnight to keep in touch. It has taken 18 months for it to spread this far so hopefully I can get to her in Perth before she gets too ill.
Life is too short. It's certainly opened my eyes.
J x
Hope you get to spend some quality time together - go and have fun...

Lau x