Facebook

Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:42 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Facebook

Am I the only one worried about giving out personal info on facebook?

Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:04 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facebook

Originally Posted by MartinLuther

You can give out as much or as little as you like
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:05 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

well I guess it depends on what personal information you want to give

you really can make it minimal
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:09 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i agree with the others....it's up to you what you give out or allow other people to access.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:13 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
yeah i agree with the others....it's up to you what you give out or allow other people to access.
Hey D...looking hot in that pink bikini

Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:15 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hey D...looking hot in that pink bikini

Now do i look fat in it.......come on i can take it

How are you K ? ....better ??
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:17 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

I realise that you can give out as much or as little as you like. But I've noticed other people give out loads of personal info not only in their profiles but in their messages.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:19 am

I realise that you can give out as much or as little as you like. But I've noticed other people give out loads of personal info not only in their profiles but in their messages.
But that is there choice........everyone knows the risks. Its the same as on BE......we chat as if were in the same room and there are probably hundreds of people lurking
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:20 am

Now do i look fat in it.......come on i can take it

How are you K ? ....better ??
Lol...hmm....well I wouldn't turn you down Maybe a sarong is called for though eh?

I'm doing ok thanks D, waves of panic come and go! How about you?

Yes tis true people do give out too much info, I'm a bit guilty of that myself.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:26 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

I wouldn't put my d.o.b. on
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol...hmm....well I wouldn't turn you down Maybe a sarong is called for though eh?

I'm doing ok thanks D, waves of panic come and go! How about you?

Yes tis true people do give out too much info, I'm a bit guilty of that myself.
The same as you TBH !!

One minute i am ok and the next a shivery shite !! waves of guilt at the moment too
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
I put my birthday but not the year ....same as on here
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:29 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

I put my birthday but not the year ....same as on here
good thinking least you get happy birthday msgs!!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
fink I have
The same as you TBH !!

One minute i am ok and the next a shivery shite !! waves of guilt at the moment too
Lol, omg!! yes guilt too - those are horrific eh?!? omg omg omg

be right, it'll be right

do you get waves of excitement too?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:34 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

So what juicy info are you hiding then martin,come on tell us all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.