Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Fabby News!!! Child Emigration

Fabby News!!! Child Emigration

Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:56 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fabby News!!! Child Emigration

As an antidote to my other ongoing diatribe of doom & torment, I have decided to start this thread up so that I have something positive to read when things are utterly beyond the limits of human endurance

So kicking off this morning, I have received brilliant news in the form of an email from our wonderful agent George of Lombard (hallowed be his name)

The situation is really good: We can lodge the visa application & we will receive all our points, it won't matter about birthdays & the ACS will not expire at all for however long it takes out to sort the RFTJ.

In fact, he says he has NEVER known a visa refused because of child custody issues...... so we've got lots to be smiling about today

*sprinkling-confetti-JenniGee*
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:57 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fabby News!!! Child Emigration

Originally Posted by JenniGee
As an antidote to my other ongoing diatribe of doom & torment, I have decided to start this thread up so that I have something positive to read when things are utterly beyond the limits of human endurance

So kicking off this morning, I have received brilliant news in the form of an email from our wonderful agent George of Lombard (hallowed be his name)

The situation is really good: We can lodge the visa application & we will receive all our points, it won't matter about birthdays & the ACS will not expire at all for however long it takes out to sort the RFTJ.

In fact, he says he has NEVER known a visa refused because of child custody issues...... so we've got lots to be smiling about today

Fab news Jen just what we need to start the week off
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:58 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

That is fantastic news, it makes up for some of the bad times you have been through

Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:59 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Good news Jen
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:03 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to read that
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

That's great news JenniGee!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:51 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Good news.

Keep smiling.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Great news Jen
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear you sounding so much more positive Jen
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot tell you how delighted I am to hear that - it gives you the breathing space to get things sorted out without it being timebound and you never know, its always possible that time may come sooner than you think (she says hoping like hell it does!)

Glad to hear you on an upbeat note, you were long overdue some good news
Old Mar 17th 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Keep positive Jeni, it'll all work out in the end

Lynn xx
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good news G!

I thought this must be the case, but great to hear an agent confirm it. Just get that application in and the clock stops.

Hope you can stay positive and try and remember what George said about cases not failing on custody issues. In fact, print it out and stick it to you fridge!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:11 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Jen that is fab news - Mr Lombard doing well again!!! It certainly brings a smile to my face reading the NEVER known - I know read yesterday that you can apply and it can be put on hold whilst you get everything sorted this will be of great help to us too, as when we evventually get going we will battle against time as OH will be 45 in 2009.

Take care and have a drink hun - really pleased for you! Ems x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:51 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Blinking Vunderbar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank Gawd someat positive is happening for you guys

Ste
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:26 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again everyone. It's true to say that I wouldn't still be here without you all

One of the unexpected nice things to come out of this is that the parentage rang up to say how pleased they were with the way we're handling things, that they're with us 100% & anything at all they can do to help, just shout

That's about the first time for at least 15 years they've ever agreed with anything I've done

In fact I think they never really spoke to me properly since I had my red mohican. Jeeze I must be getting respectable if my parents approve of me!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.