The F word

Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The F word

Just Joking!!!!!

Alright. alright!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:04 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Could not resist this one

http://www.jokefrog.com/flash/histor...e-f-word.shtml
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I swear far more than all the Aussies I know But they do use words like 'b*gg*r, bl**dy, cr*p' etc a lot in general speak but I honestly don't think they think they are swearing. Don't often hear the F word unless it's out of potty mouth here
They don't think its swearing, thats the odd thing, in fact often they don't even know they are saying it.
The Bloke will go through a whole 10 minutes, absolutely every other word is F*** or bl**** and if I tell him to cut out the swearing he isn't even aware that he was doing it!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
They don't think its swearing, thats the odd thing, in fact often they don't even know they are saying it.
The Bloke will go through a whole 10 minutes, absolutely every other word is F*** or bl**** and if I tell him to cut out the swearing he isn't even aware that he was doing it!
Ditto!!!

And mines from the Valleys... Tourettes champion 3 f*****g years running!!

Before that it was his mother!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:47 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Bollocks
^ what they said ^
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:02 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Depends really. Your working class aussie F's and blinds like a scouse docker. The 'upper' echelons of society get very offended though. I sent out a party invite for our 10th wedding anniversary last year and managed to offend one lady so much that she boycotted the do and bad-mouthed me to several of her mates because I put the words 'Piss and fizzy' under the Drinks section of the invite.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Depends really. Your working class aussie F's and blinds like a scouse docker. The 'upper' echelons of society get very offended though. I sent out a party invite for our 10th wedding anniversary last year and managed to offend one lady so much that she boycotted the do and bad-mouthed me to several of her mates because I put the words 'Piss and fizzy' under the Drinks section of the invite.
It worked then
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
i was gonna say that!
I think the F word is brilliant........but if I objected to it ( and there has been a lot of objection here) then I would quite simply turn it off!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:40 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by crocodileseamus
Was reading in the Sunday Times yesterday that Ozzies are disgusted with Gordon Ramsey's bad language.

The article then went on to say that the F word is never used by ozzie women and seldom by ozzie men, is this true???????????????
Can't believe that!

They swear like there's no tomorrow, especially on the radio
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:14 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Was reading in the Sunday Times yesterday that Ozzies are disgusted with Gordon Ramsey's bad language.

The article then went on to say that the F word is never used by ozzie women and seldom by ozzie men, is this true???????????????
Oh 4 F###s Sake Yes.

Mind you its always preceded by 4 like in golf - guess this is to somehow stop it sounding offending.

Go Gordy

Suck it up Chef
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:32 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

His recipes are sooooo easy to follow
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Omeletterecipe.pdf (150.4 KB, 83 views)
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:47 am
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Can't believe that!

They swear like there's no tomorrow, especially on the radio

Took us ages to find a radio station where they didn't swear! Not that I can't and don't, but don't want my kids to think it's everyday language.

M
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I find Australians are kind of blunt, not all, but actually, they don't swear as much - the F and C word but choose milder forms frequently.

Comparing like for like, in some respects, they are politer.

But the British are renowned for swearing and getting away with it. Look at
British comedies where even the smartest people eff and blind their way through weddings and funerals.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:02 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
You know, I find Australians are kind of blunt, not all, but actually, they don't swear as much - the F and C word.

Comparing like for like, in some respects, they are politer.

But the British are renowned for swearing and getting away with it. Look at
British comedies where even the smartest people eff and blind their way through weddings and funerals.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Location: Holmbridge, West Yorkshire - Heading home to the Goldie!
shelld81 will become famous soon enoughshelld81 will become famous soon enough

Never believe what you read in the papers.