The F word

Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of
Question The F word

Was reading in the Sunday Times yesterday that Ozzies are disgusted with Gordon Ramsey's bad language.

The article then went on to say that the F word is never used by ozzie women and seldom by ozzie men, is this true???????????????
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:46 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The F word

Bollocks
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:48 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Bollocks
Ill take your 'bollox' and raise you a 'total bollox'

Nev
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by redlion
Ill take your 'bollox' and raise you a 'total bollox'

Nev
thats the dogs bollocks.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

So... Where the bloody hell are you?..
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:51 pm

who?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:51 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dtox
So... Where the bloody hell are you?..
F****D if i know

Nev
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crocodileseamus
Was reading in the Sunday Times yesterday that Ozzies are disgusted with Gordon Ramsey's bad language.

The article then went on to say that the F word is never used by ozzie women and seldom by ozzie men, is this true???????????????
Like f********!!!!!

Go to my local surf club of a sunday arvo ( just like I did yesterday) and your ears will bleed!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:55 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I swear far more than all the Aussies I know But they do use words like 'b*gg*r, bl**dy, cr*p' etc a lot in general speak but I honestly don't think they think they are swearing. Don't often hear the F word unless it's out of potty mouth here
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I swear far more than all the Aussies I know But they do use words like 'b*gg*r, bl**dy, cr*p' etc a lot in general speak but I honestly don't think they think they are swearing. Don't often hear the F word unless it's out of potty mouth here
I dont think they are swearing either!!!

I f*********in hate the c word though...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

COOKING!!!!!

ERRRRGHHH!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by justsarah
COOKING!!!!!

ERRRRGHHH!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:40 pm
redlion

I dont think they are swearing either!!!

I f*********in hate the c word though...

Me too, 'Chelsea' should never be uttered in front of Ladies and small children

Nev
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by redlion
Me too, 'Chelsea' should never be uttered in front of Ladies and small children

Nev
Or Crouch!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:42 pm

Or Crouch!!!!
i was gonna say that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.