Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Exclusive Wills & Kate topless photos

Exclusive Wills & Kate topless photos

Old Sep 18th 2012, 12:36 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exclusive Wills & Kate topless photos

Sod the photos, I'm waiting for the release of the sex tape the same photographer is alleged to have shot.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 2:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
You think the international paparazzi have gloves on?

Apparently it was over a kilometer away where the photo's were supposed to be taken from (no proof as yet)

http://resources1.news.com.au/images...-039-autet.jpg

Given that practically you can't trust the paps to behave at all, and international courts aren't too hot at protecting privacy, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a message wasn't sent loud and clear - as I say, his mum was killed by it, its a red line issue.

As for not going to to the paraolympics - I've no problem there. Getting some R&R in before touring SE Asia sounds reasonable, and its not as if there are no other royals around for hand waving duty.
The villa looks to be higher than where the photos were taken. The swimming pool is on the top of a 1 storey buildings. Surely the photographer would have had to be on the same level or higher that the swimming pool to take those pics.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 3:03 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

They now have a injunction against the magazine.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/topless-pho...102432315.html
Old Sep 18th 2012, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Sod the photos, I'm waiting for the release of the sex tape the same photographer is alleged to have shot.
On nooo, really who wants to see it

Anyway this will give you a laugh, 'arthritis interferes with the positions' and the viz like reader comments. Love the piccy of them in the red dresses, reminds me of a certain Viz cartoon called Fat Sl---.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-new-film.html
Old Sep 20th 2012, 5:04 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Even I would want some of these UK pesos:
Attached Thumbnails Exclusive Wills & Kate topless photos-kate-photo.jpg  
Old Sep 21st 2012, 12:18 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Even I would want some of these UK pesos:
Royal Dalton have announced that in celebration of the couple's topless photo's they have commissioned a couple of small jugs
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 11:20 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Royal Dalton have announced that in celebration of the couple's topless photo's they have commissioned a couple of small jugs
Someone needs to watch the latest QI....
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 12:51 pm

Someone needs to watch the latest QI....
Can you elaborate? I've seen quite a few but they are a mix of old & new episodes.
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 2:09 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Can you elaborate? I've seen quite a few but they are a mix of old & new episodes.
The latest latest one (from Fri) - talk of tit cups and glasses, and Toby jugs.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 5:50 am

The latest latest one (from Fri) - talk of tit cups and glasses, and Toby jugs.
I'll download it
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 6:14 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

I'll download it
Here you go, until they delete it :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEb2Hqs5m-A&t=10m22s
Old Sep 25th 2012, 10:21 am

Here you go, until they delete it :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEb2Hqs5m-A&t=10m22s
Lol I like QI thanks