Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Exclusive Wills & Kate topless photos

Exclusive Wills & Kate topless photos

Old Sep 17th 2012, 4:30 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exclusive Wills & Kate topless photos

Originally Posted by Zen10
If they hammer that photographer it will be gloves off as far as the international paparazzi are concerned. At the end of the day she was 400 metres from a public road and should have known better. I find the invasion of privacy offensive but at the same time we shouldn't be naive here. The fact they had lied about not being able to attend the paralympics due to "other commitments" when that meant sunbathing is equally as offensive to me as the guy taking the pictures.
You think the international paparazzi have gloves on?

Apparently it was over a kilometer away where the photo's were supposed to be taken from (no proof as yet)

Given that practically you can't trust the paps to behave at all, and international courts aren't too hot at protecting privacy, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a message wasn't sent loud and clear - as I say, his mum was killed by it, its a red line issue.

As for not going to to the paraolympics - I've no problem there. Getting some R&R in before touring SE Asia sounds reasonable, and its not as if there are no other royals around for hand waving duty.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 4:36 am
Banned

Zen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
You think the international paparazzi have gloves on?

Apparently it was over a kilometer away where the photo's were supposed to be taken from (no proof as yet)

http://resources1.news.com.au/images...-039-autet.jpg

Given that practically you can't trust the paps to behave at all, and international courts aren't too hot at protecting privacy, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a message wasn't sent loud and clear - as I say, his mum was killed by it, its a red line issue.

As for not going to to the paraolympics - I've no problem there. Getting some R&R in before touring SE Asia sounds reasonable, and its not as if there are no other royals around for hand waving duty.
Put it this way, this action will only enrage the paps. Many of them know each other and they help each other out with tip offs. If they hammer this guy all they will succeed in doing is taking a story that would have been over in a week and making it last months, enrage the paps, and any attempt to ban the pictures will simply drive up the price of future images.

The distance from where that picture is taken to the chateau is 400 metres. I know because I was reading an argument about it so I measured it on Google Earth. British press is lying about the distance to make the photographer's action look more cunning and the nudity more "private". She would have been easily visible with the naked eye (sorry for the pun) and maybe open to charges of public indecency.

I'm not going to let them off the hook with regards to the paralympics. At the end of the day they do basically nothing all day long, and the paralympics comes to the country about twice a century. Crying off to get a sun tan is not playing fair.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 10:25 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to let them off the hook with regards to the paralympics. At the end of the day they do basically nothing all day long, and the paralympics comes to the country about twice a century. Crying off to get a sun tan is not playing fair.
Considering they were at the Olympics almost everyday, and other royals were regularly at the paralympics, I don't see the problem, they were haveing a few days R&R before going on a tour of SE Asia, and if you think that's a doddle, don't forget that they fly there, and without any chance to get over any jetlag the are making appearances, doing walkabouts, meetin officials, shaking hands with hundreds of people, finish there and off to the next country, no days off to recover, getting winched up hundreds of meters to the tops of trees to walk around on a narrow suspension bridge. I bet you wouldn't last the trip.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 10:44 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds a tough life jetting around first class. They manage to sponge millions off the taxpayer for a big holiday and somehow people reckon they have it tough! Poverty is tough, not showing yer pancakes off and complaining.

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Considering they were at the Olympics almost everyday, and other royals were regularly at the paralympics, I don't see the problem, they were haveing a few days R&R before going on a tour of SE Asia, and if you think that's a doddle, don't forget that they fly there, and without any chance to get over any jetlag the are making appearances, doing walkabouts, meetin officials, shaking hands with hundreds of people, finish there and off to the next country, no days off to recover, getting winched up hundreds of meters to the tops of trees to walk around on a narrow suspension bridge. I bet you wouldn't last the trip.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 10:47 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IvanM
Sounds a tough life jetting around first class. They manage to sponge millions off the taxpayer for a big holiday and somehow people reckon they have it tough! Poverty is tough, not showing yer pancakes off and complaining.
So you wouldn't complain if someone took topless pictures of a female relative of yours and published them in magazines and on the internet and got pain shed loads of money for it?.. What would you say, ?..
Old Sep 17th 2012, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IvanM
They manage to sponge millions off the taxpayer
Wouldn't it be so much better if we spent billions on a presidential campaign like the US?
Old Sep 17th 2012, 11:00 am

Only if the pancakes were better. There are other systems.
Originally Posted by lesleys
Wouldn't it be so much better if we spent billions on a presidential campaign like the US?
Old Sep 17th 2012, 11:01 am

Nice knockers.
Originally Posted by mikelincs
So you wouldn't complain if someone took topless pictures of a female relative of yours and published them in magazines and on the internet and got pain shed loads of money for it?.. What would you say, ?..
Old Sep 17th 2012, 7:20 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Put it this way, this action will only enrage the paps. Many of them know each other and they help each other out with tip offs. If they hammer this guy all they will succeed in doing is taking a story that would have been over in a week and making it last months, enrage the paps, and any attempt to ban the pictures will simply drive up the price of future images.

The distance from where that picture is taken to the chateau is 400 metres. I know because I was reading an argument about it so I measured it on Google Earth. British press is lying about the distance to make the photographer's action look more cunning and the nudity more "private". She would have been easily visible with the naked eye (sorry for the pun) and maybe open to charges of public indecency.

I think that if the photographer was only 400m from Kate,the photos would have been a lot less grainy than those I've seen. I could take better photos at 400m with my little Kodak!

And as for doing nothing, I don't think you would make that claim of other RAF captains doing search and rescue would you?
Old Sep 17th 2012, 9:01 pm

Did someone need rescuing at the Chateau?

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I think that if the photographer was only 400m from Kate,the photos would have been a lot less grainy than those I've seen. I could take better photos at 400m with my little Kodak!

And as for doing nothing, I don't think you would make that claim of other RAF captains doing search and rescue would you?
Old Sep 18th 2012, 4:28 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree with the comments about the royals doing sod all. Yes they might have 100's of engagements a year but engagements doing what? Cleaning up sick?! Commuting?
No. Jetting around in First Class (plenty of sleep to be had, less recovery needed from the gruelling flight...), smiling inanely and shaking hands. Making pointless speeches about how we're all getting along and isn't it great and we all have the greatest respect for *insert country name here* and your culture blah blah. And then to relax from this awful life, they get to go to a *castle* in France to work on a tan for a few days before jetitng off on another First Class flight.

Heart is bleeding. No, really.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 5:03 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedT
I have to agree with the comments about the royals doing sod all. Yes they might have 100's of engagements a year but engagements doing what? Cleaning up sick?! Commuting?
No. Jetting around in First Class (plenty of sleep to be had, less recovery needed from the gruelling flight...), smiling inanely and shaking hands. Making pointless speeches about how we're all getting along and isn't it great and we all have the greatest respect for *insert country name here* and your culture blah blah. And then to relax from this awful life, they get to go to a *castle* in France to work on a tan for a few days before jetitng off on another First Class flight.

Heart is bleeding. No, really.
I also don't do cleaning up sick (unless my grandson is staying) or commuting. I must have a charmed life also.

And if your job does I'm gonna guess you chose it, unlike Prince William's royal duties over which he has no say. There are plenty of jobs where you get sent all over the world to do as you are told - if thats your job thats what you have to do. The part of his life he has a say over is in being part of search and rescue in North Wales, and between doing that and roal duties, he is entitled to a holiday.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 7:17 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
I take it you are a 'titty man' then Renth?

Large boobs are all well and good but you can never find decent bras to wear, the straps are like the girth of a bloody horses saddle.
That's not true at all. I buy lovely bras in FF and G cups that don't have straps with the girth of a horse's saddle. You really need to take a trip to A Cup Above in Joondalup.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 7:55 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Particularly with modern technology, my guess is around 1 km due to the photographic and perhaps more as he may well have had to resize the photo to get the print. The laws in the UK would protect them as they were in a place where they would have expected privacy, and I suspect that the laws in France would do the same, anyway we will know more today after the injunction hearing.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarryP
I think its more to do with the french paparazzi killing his mum - they want the name of the photographer so they can hang him out to dry, publicly, as a warning to others.

My guess is the editor isn't coughing up the name, and so they are leaning on her. Given the laws almost certainly broken, they could probably get her jailed.

Personally I think the SAS and the photographer turning up with broken fingers might be the most effective way forward...
hmmmmm...mate-a bit internet geeky I reckon..you know let's get the CIA involved etc....as for Mum, she was no innocent...one of the biggest spinners ever!

Looks more than 400m to me....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.