Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Enhance Studios - Melbourne based photographers. Any experiences ?

Enhance Studios - Melbourne based photographers. Any experiences ?

Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond reputehaggis supper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Enhance Studios - Melbourne based photographers. Any experiences ?

Mrs Haggis thinks the time is right to drag myself and our two junior haggis's to a photography studio for some family portraits. We had a photo shoot a few years back with Venture Portraits and whilst we had some stunning photos it was a shocking sales experience that involved being locked in a room, the surgical removal of my wallet and a lot of emotional blackmail.

I'm naturally keen to avoid that again and wondered if anyone had ever used Enhance Studios, based in Bayside Melbourne and could share their experience ?

Thanks awfully.
Col
Old Aug 31st 2009, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

koalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond reputekoalakim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enhance Studios - Melbourne based photographers. Any experiences ?

Hi there

Am I allowed to say I'm a photographer on here? One of our wedding couples in the UK (after we'd left) went to Venture and I couldn't believe how much they were quoted!

I've not heard of Enhance Studios although he seems to have won lots of awards - so I guess he's pretty good! There is another studio in Melbourne called Verve which again is very similar to Venture!

The only thing I would say is to check out print/product prices before committing. Many offer a low sitting fee and then the prints are quite expensive afterwards. I had a "make-over" sitting done for free at one studio but a 6x4 print was $95.00 and I had to choose there and then which I wasn't keen on - it was all for research of course!

We prefer to tackle portaits by offering a good value package and in the hope that families can then afford to have a photoshoot done more than once!

PM me if you need any other info on local photographers.

Kim