English Premiership

Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Talking English Premiership

The analysts must watch different games:

I quote from last night "Liverpool dominated that game from start to finish"

Guess what the score was

Anyway prepare for a new take on football when you get over here.

By the way in case you didn't know Everton beat Liverpool 3-0

Feeling as if I want to be back over there today lol

*Apologises in advance for a gloating type post
Old Sep 9th 2006, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

sprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nice
Default Re: English Premiership

Originally Posted by Dicko

Guess what the score was

A good result (well, for Evertonians anyway)!

Out of curiousity - what channel are the highlights shown on? And is it freely available.

Cheers.

SG
Old Sep 9th 2006, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: English Premiership

Originally Posted by sprite_green
A good result (well, for Evertonians anyway)!

Out of curiousity - what channel are the highlights shown on? And is it freely available.

Cheers.

SG

Being a bit of a sports freak, I can say as follows:

SBS: The Champions League & FA Cup, UEFA cup in the later rounds
ESPN: Most International Games
Fox sports: The Premiership & Some Championship games, also the A league.

Fox has the Super 14, The NRL is on channel 9 and Fox

Fox has all the tennis grand Slams

I need to find out what the Ryder Cup is on yet?
Unfortunately the only thing missing is the 6 nations which is now on Setanta.

But another great thing is the amount of live sport you get to watch, it really is fantastic, we have been to the Suncorp for all sorts of games now.
We have got Indy in October, going the Ashes & Tri Nations in November,

So for someone who is sport mad it is a haven
Old Sep 9th 2006, 10:11 pm
rab
Forum Regular

rab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond reputerab has a reputation beyond repute

Guess what the score was

I must ring my friend Sue in Waterloo she would have been at Goodison yesterday. Great result and I am pleased I also tipped it on OzTips.com.au

As a PNE fan I still have great respect for David Moyes.

rab
Old Sep 9th 2006, 10:50 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

If Everton hadn't scored they wouldn't have won

Obviously 3 lucky goals
Old Sep 9th 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix

Obviously 3 lucky goals

Old Sep 9th 2006, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix

Obviously 3 lucky goals

Hey Bix
How good was that, waited such a long time.

Thought we would miss your cornish friend in goal but no we seem to have found a decent replacement
Old Sep 10th 2006, 12:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bix
How good was that, waited such a long time.

Thought we would miss your cornish friend in goal but no we seem to have found a decent replacement
The lads did good
Been a long time coming and about time mother luck shone on us a bit.
Spurs was really sweet after all that time too.
Burying some old bogies so early in the season will do the confidence no end of good.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:23 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Guess what the score was

I was at work and missed the game but from what i can gather we where pants dicko, so the blues deserved the win, its been a long long time since they did us by that many goals and i hope its a long time again. The only good i think to come out of that is its an early wake up call for the reds. Well done blues, credit where its due.

Nev. (the mardy red )
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:28 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion
I was at work and missed the game but from what i can gather we where pants dicko, so the blues deserved the win, its been a long long time since they did us by that many goals and i hope its a long time again. The only good i think to come out of that is its an early wake up call for the reds. Well done blues, credit where its due.

Nev. (the mardy red )
I saw most of it in the pub, Nev. Liverpool's defending was comical. 2 unmarked strikers in front of the goal for the first, Carragher jumped out of the way like he saw a spider for the second and Reina saved the third before throwing the ball blindly over his head to Johnson for the third.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:49 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
I saw most of it in the pub, Nev. Liverpool's defending was comical. 2 unmarked strikers in front of the goal for the first, Carragher jumped out of the way like he saw a spider for the second and Reina saved the third before throwing the ball blindly over his head to Johnson for the third.

Cheers for the reminder worzel One i think i prefare to forget although i think dicko will feed off that one for a while yet lol.

Nev.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:50 pm
Just had a book published

Brian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to behold

You don't wanna mess around with that Premier league rubbish - League 1 is where it's at.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 4:05 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

You tell them BC! Forest have made a great start to the season lets hope it continues and we can get out of the hell hole that is league 1. Although it would be nice to still be in England and get to see some new grounds that I have not had chance to visit.

Originally Posted by Brian Clough down under
You don't wanna mess around with that Premier league rubbish - League 1 is where it's at.

Last edited by TrickyTree; Sep 10th 2006 at 5:36 pm.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
You tell them BC Forest have made a great start to the season lets hope it continues and we can get out of the hell hole that is league 1. Although it would be nice to still be in England and get to see some new grounds that I have not had chance to visit.

Better tell your mates back home, not to pick up any 10 pound notes of the ground at Withdean.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

Its pretty clear that its a 2 horse race for the title anyway.
Pompey all the way!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.