Wikiposts

English Premiership

Old Sep 11th 2006, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: English Premiership

Only another 8 wins mate and you should be safe from relegation.
Originally Posted by Dicko
The analysts must watch different games:

I quote from last night "Liverpool dominated that game from start to finish"

Guess what the score was

Anyway prepare for a new take on football when you get over here.

By the way in case you didn't know Everton beat Liverpool 3-0

Feeling as if I want to be back over there today lol

*Apologises in advance for a gloating type post
Old Sep 11th 2006, 10:40 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Premiership

Originally Posted by jon and alex
Its pretty clear that its a 2 horse race for the title anyway.
But Van Nistlerooy plays in Spain now
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:06 am
Just had a book published

Brian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to behold

Doh! Tricky Tree, what happened last night? Oldham? Good grief. I guess we're just teasing everyone else, encouraging them to believe that they can catch us.......
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:07 am

Brian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to behold

Go Pompey by the way! Nice to see someone different up there, plus Taylor is in my fantasy league team...
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:57 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Its all my fault I was on line last night to my mate back home who is a Liverpool fan who was moaning about their start (I mean in the prem, loads of money and top talent at the club not much to maon about in my book). But I was rubbing it in that we were unbeaten and flying etc but I signed off by saying watch us loose to Oldham tonight after I had talked them up.....which we promptly went and did.

Tough run for us now as we play the teams in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th in the next 4 games. Still got to be positive that we will get out of this league though although the injuries may count against us.

Originally Posted by Brian Clough down under
Doh! Tricky Tree, what happened last night? Oldham? Good grief. I guess we're just teasing everyone else, encouraging them to believe that they can catch us.......
Old Sep 12th 2006, 11:03 pm

It's hard to be positive being a Forest fan, but i'm sure that even we can do it this year. Surely.
Tough games coming up, but if we can't beat the likes of Tranmere then we can't claim to deserve to go up.

I know what you mean about the whingers - i listen to Talksport and 606 on the web, and it's hilarious listening to Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs fans etc moaning about their club. They've got to be having a laff - try being a Forest fan, that'd give em summat to whinge about. UEFA Cup quarter finals to the 3rd division in 9 years.

And Gary Megson, Joe Kinnear, David Platt, Irving Scholar.....aaaaargh!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:13 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had a load of mileage out of Saturday's game and it will live with me for a LONG, LONG time.

How I wished I was in Lower Bullens next to the Sh!te ... The fun I could have had.

The three of us watched the game with a carton of TED's and a couple of ginger beers

COYB

The Three Legged One
Attached Thumbnails English Premiership-bluenoses.jpg