Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The End of the World - Dec 2012 (yeah right!)

The End of the World - Dec 2012 (yeah right!)

Old Nov 28th 2012, 3:41 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The End of the World - Dec 2012 (yeah right!)

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Whats a nobber?
The Manc version of knobhead ...
Old Nov 28th 2012, 3:41 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Whats a nobber?
someone who nobs rather than being nobbed??
Old Nov 28th 2012, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
someone who nobs rather than being nobbed??
If I had to choose, I think I'd rather be a nobber than a nobbee so they might have something going for them.
Old Nov 28th 2012, 3:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on shift that night, really hoping we get storms or floods bad enough to set off some bells and whistles, just so I can claim I sounded the alarms for the end of the world
Old Nov 28th 2012, 3:48 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
I think we should have an 'end of the world cyber party' - we can all celebrate it, get drunk, be rude and argue.

Oh we do that anyway

Anyway, assuming that I will go to heaven because I am mostly good , I am also assuming that I can still watch Eastenders and eat bananas.
Old Nov 28th 2012, 9:27 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 28th 2012, 10:14 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Just godbotherers having something else to worry about.
Old Nov 28th 2012, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

bingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond reputebingobob777 has a reputation beyond repute

I've rethought my original post. I do actually care if the world was to end next month. I wouldn't see the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad. Actually, if something was to happen to Vince Gilligan or to Bryan Cranston in the next 6 or 7 months, then it might as well be the end of the world. They should be protected by every military force on the planet and prayed for by all religious denominations to ensure the show gets completed and fully aired.

Maybe thats what your dad was talking about?
It would serve them right for splitting the final series...twats!
Old Nov 29th 2012, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bingobob777
It would serve them right for splitting the final series...twats!
Perhaps they ran out of ideas and only knew how to take the story as far as it is now and so said that the last eight will come next year, but they know that the world will end next month meaning they don't have to do any more. Rubbish ending if the world doesnt end but not as bad as the Sopranos (even if it did involve Hank taking a dump right at the end). <-spoiler
Old Nov 29th 2012, 4:52 pm
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

..... Rubbish ending if the world doesnt end but not as bad as the Sopranos (even if it did involve Hank taking a dump right at the end). <-spoiler
I think the end of the Sopranos was just fine.... and ending with Hank on the can could be worse for an end to BB - although of course I am intrigued as to how they're really going to wrap it up!
Old Nov 29th 2012, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DadAgain
I think the end of the Sopranos was just fine.... and ending with Hank on the can could be worse for an end to BB - although of course I am intrigued as to how they're really going to wrap it up!
To be honest, I think the Sopranos ending showed just how much better Breaking Bad is (even if it hasn't finished). Sopranos seemed to have no real direction and they were throwing in characters every odd episode. Breaking Bad has 1 story from start to finish which makes it more addictive.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Just had to laugh- channel 9, (or was it 7?) had 2012 on last night. I managed to watch the destruction of Los Angeles before leaving to go to bed. So bad it was screamingly funny, but not worth the effort to watch the whole thing.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 10:08 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

The day that is predicted to be the end of the world is my birthday. No way I'm letting that happen

Old Nov 30th 2012, 8:18 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
The day that is predicted to be the end of the world is my birthday. No way I'm letting that happen

But what an excuse for a party
Old Nov 30th 2012, 9:07 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
But what an excuse for a party
"Restaurant at the End of the Universe" springs to mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.