End of an Era

Old Nov 30th 2014, 9:42 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: End of an Era

Thanks Sue, even though I'm no longer an expat, it's still a great site, and Good Luck to Bevs, I'm sure she'll do a great job.
Old Nov 30th 2014, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the P&Q Sue - thanks for everything! and good luck with it all Bevs!
Old Nov 30th 2014, 1:15 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck BEVS....you'll do great
Old Nov 30th 2014, 6:50 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Sue and Paul, good luck for the future.
Old Nov 30th 2014, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Yes good luck and Thank You.
Old Nov 30th 2014, 11:29 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and have fun
Old Nov 30th 2014, 11:41 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone
Old Dec 2nd 2014, 11:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

It’s had thousands of threads, piles of posts, rafts of reference, dozens of debates, heaps of help and it’s all led to volumes of visas.

You didn’t create a forum; you created a phenomenon.

With multitudes of members, masses of mods, wads of whackos, packs of pedantics, oodles of ostriches, slews of spammers and of course tons of trolls.

I wonder whether that was your original vision or perhaps a dream that transpired?

There are stacks of grateful expats out here in the internet ether. Apart from the crop of contemporary posters there are many, many more previous ones, both prolific and sporadic, that have graduated to long term lurker status. AI syndrome - addictive and infectious.

The bottom line; THANK YOU.

(this thread should be a sticky)
Old Dec 3rd 2014, 12:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

It's a big thank you from me too, I have met many friends through this site
Old Dec 3rd 2014, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for escaping alive Sue and Paul

Massive thanks from me too.

This site brought me many a laugh, lots of new friends (probably a few enemies too ) and it got me through many a long hour of waiting around.

All the best guys!
Old Dec 3rd 2014, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
It’s had thousands of threads, piles of posts, rafts of reference, dozens of debates, heaps of help and it’s all led to volumes of visas.

You didn’t create a forum; you created a phenomenon.

With multitudes of members, masses of mods, wads of whackos, packs of pedantics, oodles of ostriches, slews of spammers and of course tons of trolls.

I wonder whether that was your original vision or perhaps a dream that transpired?

There are stacks of grateful expats out here in the internet ether. Apart from the crop of contemporary posters there are many, many more previous ones, both prolific and sporadic, that have graduated to long term lurker status. AI syndrome - addictive and infectious.

The bottom line; THANK YOU.

(this thread should be a sticky)

Well said Mr!

Also what I like about this forum is you can be doing a thread search, say for an area in Queensland for example and by post 10 you'll find yourself in the middle of someone else's argument about the price of bloody sausages, or something equally as random.

It's priceless is this forum for that. Whilst doing my research in the past I have come across some absolutely hilarious posts and literally laughed out loud at some of the things that people have posted, pure class.
I think you can only get that when a real mix of people from different backgrounds and political beliefs come together. Comic fireworks! Brilliant.
Old Dec 3rd 2014, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Sue - thanks for all your hard work in making BE a place we all call 'home'.

BEVS - I'm sure you will do an awesome job controlling the world of BE.
Old Dec 4th 2014, 1:03 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Yay for happy news on Both counts. I'm pleased Sue can go and follow her dreams and Im pleased for Bevs promotion too!
Old Dec 4th 2014, 1:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsElui
Yay for happy news on Both counts. I'm pleased Sue can go and follow her dreams and Im pleased for Bevs promotion too!

Careful what you wish for.

I hear BEVS stands for British Expats Vigilante Squad.
Old Dec 4th 2014, 5:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Careful what you wish for.

I hear BEVS stands for British Expats Vigilante Squad.
She's fair but tough! And she's a lovely person ( says me wanting another NZ holiday one day! )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.