Easter sales

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Easter sales

For all of you still waiting to sell the house in the UK, have you had any interest yet?
They say that Easter is one of he busiest times for buying and selling houses, just wondering how you were finding the market.
We changed agents about 4 weeks ago, but have still not had any interest so we have just reduced the price, again
Good luck to all waiting to sell.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

MORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Easter sales

Hi grahampaula,

Had house on market for the past 6 weeks had 4 viewing and 2 cancelled. Luckily we are in first time buyers range, so hoping it won't be long now. Had visa granted last week so very keen to get sold and back to Australia. Good Luck with your house sale, agent tells me after Easter is always a good time to sell. Mind think they would tell you anything to keep you on the books!!!!:curse: HAPPY EASTER
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Traditionally the housing market picks up at this time of year....

though with snow on the ground I'm not convinced ours will sell this week...
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by grahampaula
For all of you still waiting to sell the house in the UK, have you had any interest yet?
They say that Easter is one of he busiest times for buying and selling houses, just wondering how you were finding the market.
We changed agents about 4 weeks ago, but have still not had any interest so we have just reduced the price, again
Good luck to all waiting to sell.
Originally Posted by MORCPOM1
Hi grahampaula,

Had house on market for the past 6 weeks had 4 viewing and 2 cancelled. Luckily we are in first time buyers range, so hoping it won't be long now. Had visa granted last week so very keen to get sold and back to Australia. Good Luck with your house sale, agent tells me after Easter is always a good time to sell. Mind think they would tell you anything to keep you on the books!!!!:curse: HAPPY EASTER

Hi there
Happy Easter to you too. We are hoping that things pick up soon, as I am sure is everyone else in the same boat.
We have just had a drive-by so we are hoping that we get a calf from the EA with a viewing. Good luck with you house

Originally Posted by eddie007
Traditionally the housing market picks up at this time of year....

though with snow on the ground I'm not convinced ours will sell this week...
We were told that Easter is the busiest time of year for EA's, lets hope that they are right. As much as I like the snow, I am glad that is has not settled, we don't want to stop any perspective viewings now do we?
Good luck.