The Drop Bear Inn.

Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:08 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The Drop Bear Inn.

Well if we're getting our own Lounge in the Oz forum, then we should have our own pub!

The Drop Bear Inn is officially open..

A place to solve all the worlds problems, and generally talk pish!!

Cheers...
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:16 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Drop Bear Inn.

Not interested in solving problems, but i pour a good pint
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:30 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Well if we're getting our own Lounge in the Oz forum, then we should have our own pub!

Cheers...
fanfukintastic, a pint of tennents please, a vodka & irn bru & change for the jukebox.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:31 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Do you have to be scottish in here though? I was married to one once does that qualify?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:41 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
fanfukintastic, a pint of tennents please, a vodka & irn bru & change for the jukebox.
Bloody hell!
It's been a while since I heard anybody order that!!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:42 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Do you have to be scottish in here though? I was married to one once does that qualify?
Nope...

All welcome...
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:48 am
Banned

Nope...

All welcome...

Well thankyou Scossie. I was hoping it wouldnt be one of those funny pubs you go to in the countryside where the locals turn their back on an outsider
Went to one in North Wales once and you could hear a pin drop when the doors opened.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:50 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell!
It's been a while since I heard anybody order that!!

just keep them coming barman, until i fall over, i hope there is a chippy next door to the pub, and a bookie, and a chinky??!!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:51 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Cheers...

if there is pish being talked, wont be long till our Soapy turns up or biggy come to think of it.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:51 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Well thankyou Scossie. I was hoping it wouldnt be one of those funny pubs you go to in the countryside where the locals turn their back on an outsider
Went to one in North Wales once and you could hear a pin drop when the doors opened.
And the dart stops flying, halfway to the board...

Yup, been in that sort of place as well...
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:55 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

where in n wales ?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 12:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
where in n wales ?

Geez now you're asking! It was over 20yrs ago. Up in the mountains somewhere. Although it did happen in Merthyr Tydfil too until my Welsh aunt explained we were related and all was well after that. Weird or what? LOL
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:00 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Geez now you're asking! It was over 20yrs ago. Up in the mountains somewhere. Although it did happen in Merthyr Tydfil too until my Welsh aunt explained we were related and all was well after that. Weird or what? LOL
merthyr tydfil is probably worse than redfern
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:04 am
Banned

And the dart stops flying, halfway to the board...

Yup, been in that sort of place as well...

PMSL.. that reminded me of an advert somewhere. Every shot stops mid action
Old Dec 10th 2005, 1:07 am
Banned

PMSL.. that reminded me of an advert somewhere. Every shot stops mid action
is that like half of a male orgasm ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.