dream over

Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream over

So very sorry to hear that.
Take care of yourselves and all the best.
Lou
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan

we are very sorry for your sad news, best of luck for you both in the future.

chris & farideh
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:40 pm

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

very sorry to hear, I would be really gutted if I couldnt go but I cant even think what your going through right now, alll the best in the future and take care.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:46 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Jon

I have emailed you - please reply hunny.

Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
OMG Jon

I have emailed you - please reply hunny.
so so sorry to hear this news, please come back when you feel stronger

all the very best to you all, good luck wherever you end up

debbie
Old Mar 6th 2006, 6:48 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

regards

jon & Susan
Really sorry to hear your news - very best of luck with your future, where ever that may take you

Steve & Lisa
Old Mar 6th 2006, 7:43 pm
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out in what ever you do.
Is there something else you could do to go. If you still want to that is?
If you need any help PM me.
Good luck, Best wishes

Suni & Jay.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

gillies is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: dream over

Hi Jon and susan,
So sorry to hear your news, we are gutted for you. Hope all goes well for the future in whatever you decide to do.
Gill and Mark.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 8:59 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your dream is no more. I wish for you a happy and peaceful future wherever that may be.

Jackie x
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:03 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Really feel for you guys....I hope you can overcome this hurdle in life and find happieness in whatever you do.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:03 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

regards

jon & Susan
Hi there, Don't give up it it is truly what you want. There are loads of ways to come and live in Oz.
We tried 5 applications and took 13 years and we've had our ups and downs but it was worth doing.
Don't ever give up.
Some of those people you see on those programmes on TV about getting a new life in Oz have taken a huge gamble and come on short work visas. We wanted a PR otherwise - with hindsight - I think we would have got in earlier to Oz and made do but it wasn't explained to us like that.
All the best, Mumo