dream over

Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default dream over

Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
Aw hun, sorry to hear that.

Is it something that can just be put on hold for a while. I do hope that whatever your reason are everything works out.

Take care.

Last edited by WendyC; Mar 6th 2006 at 3:30 pm.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear this too and if there is anything we can do, just tell us.

All the very best

hugs Lace xxx
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:25 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

regards

jon & Susan
Oh guys, that's heartbreaking, especially after just having your credit card debited too! I really hope everything works out for you, wherever you end up. Maybe one day when this isn't so raw you can pop in and say hello.

Take care

Gill
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:31 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

regards

jon & Susan
I really feel for you mate....hope there may be some way around it for you in the future. Karma sent

Good luck
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:36 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to read this and cant imagine what you must be feeling.

Personally, my fear is the medicals because you never know what they might find and what gets me, so I wont get excited until meds and PCC have been done because I agree when you say the dream can be taken away too easily.

Good luck with your future anyway and I hope you find some happiness.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:38 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: dream over

regards

jon & Susan
we're gutted for you too, so sorry, come back and talk to us all when your ready stu & tess
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Really sorry to hear your news. Hope things work out in the future for you and your family and that you find happiness wherever you end up.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by happymum
Really sorry to hear your news. Hope things work out in the future for you and your family and that you find happiness wherever you end up.

All the best for the future and good luck what ever you decide.
Terri
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:04 pm
Enjoy it while you can

Chick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really nice

regards

jon & Susan

Such a sad post, good luck to you and your family, lets hope you are able to have other dreams that will be perfect for you. Love and best wishes.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:11 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

regards

jon & Susan
Deepest sympathy- must be painful, all the best.

Dave
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:15 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Bloody hell! sorry mate, your CC was only debited a week ago too hope they pay it back to you.
email or pm if you need a sympathetic ear mate, best wishes for the future.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

regards

jon & Susan
I am so sorry to read this.I hope you fulfill your dreams elsewhere good luck and i hope it had nothing to do with your health.All the best for your future
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:35 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

regards

jon & Susan
It's sad to hear that your plans haven't worked out how you wanted them to.

I hope that you find some happiness in whatever lies ahead.

Tracey xx
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

regards

jon & Susan
My thoughts go out to you both. So sad to hear that it hasn't worked out for you.

If you dont mind me asking - What has halted the proceedings?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.