dream over

Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:11 pm
  #1  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
jonjon's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: worcester uk
Posts: 369
jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default dream over

Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
jonjon is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:13 pm
  #2  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Wendy's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: at the bottom of a wine glass
Posts: 28,176
Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
Aw hun, sorry to hear that.

Is it something that can just be put on hold for a while. I do hope that whatever your reason are everything works out.

Take care.

Last edited by WendyC; Mar 6th 2006 at 3:30 pm.
Wendy is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:19 pm
  #3  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
lacey21's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Rockingham, Perth
Posts: 5,170
lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream over

Sorry to hear this too and if there is anything we can do, just tell us.

All the very best

hugs Lace xxx
lacey21 is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:25 pm
  #4  
Sunny Sydney
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 6,241
herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
Oh guys, that's heartbreaking, especially after just having your credit card debited too! I really hope everything works out for you, wherever you end up. Maybe one day when this isn't so raw you can pop in and say hello.

Take care

Gill
herrchook is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:31 pm
  #5  
 
Issie's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,918
Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
I really feel for you mate....hope there may be some way around it for you in the future. Karma sent

Good luck
Issie is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:36 pm
  #6  
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 23,400
Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream over

I am so sorry to read this and cant imagine what you must be feeling.

Personally, my fear is the medicals because you never know what they might find and what gets me, so I wont get excited until meds and PCC have been done because I agree when you say the dream can be taken away too easily.

Good luck with your future anyway and I hope you find some happiness.
Cheetah7 is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:38 pm
  #7  
flirt
 
stutess's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Location: lincoln
Posts: 1,264
stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
we're gutted for you too, so sorry, come back and talk to us all when your ready stu & tess
stutess is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:40 pm
  #8  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: On the move
Posts: 656
happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of
Default Re: dream over

Really sorry to hear your news. Hope things work out in the future for you and your family and that you find happiness wherever you end up.
happymum is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:46 pm
  #9  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: ocean reef
Posts: 439
STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by happymum
Really sorry to hear your news. Hope things work out in the future for you and your family and that you find happiness wherever you end up.

All the best for the future and good luck what ever you decide.
Terri
STEVE&TERRI is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:04 pm
  #10  
Enjoy it while you can
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 88
Chick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really nice
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan

Such a sad post, good luck to you and your family, lets hope you are able to have other dreams that will be perfect for you. Love and best wishes.
Chick Flick is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:11 pm
  #11  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,693
mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
Deepest sympathy- must be painful, all the best.

Dave
mindblower is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:15 pm
  #12  
?????????
 
paulf's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 1,974
paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: dream over

Bloody hell! sorry mate, your CC was only debited a week ago too hope they pay it back to you.
email or pm if you need a sympathetic ear mate, best wishes for the future.
paulf is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:22 pm
  #13  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 311
upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
I am so sorry to read this.I hope you fulfill your dreams elsewhere good luck and i hope it had nothing to do with your health.All the best for your future
upthehammers is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:35 pm
  #14  
playing the angel
 
tinkerbell's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Location: In a town called Malice
Posts: 431
tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
It's sad to hear that your plans haven't worked out how you wanted them to.

I hope that you find some happiness in whatever lies ahead.

Tracey xx
tinkerbell is offline  
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:01 pm
  #15  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Wigan > Perth > Wigan
Posts: 1,233
wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dream over

Originally Posted by jonjon
Unfortunately due reason I will not go into our dream of migrating is no more and we will not be able to go.

i would like to thank everyone on the site who have offered there help and support during our application process

The dream was nice while it lasted

I will probably not be posting again, BYE BYE Folks and good luck to all of you, enjoy it while you can as it can be gone all to quick

regards

jon & Susan
My thoughts go out to you both. So sad to hear that it hasn't worked out for you.

If you dont mind me asking - What has halted the proceedings?
wafc is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.