Dog Owners - Why?

Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:47 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog Owners - Why?

Originally Posted by joho
Ok so it was a Joke, thats ok then. We sometimes think he plays twister in his sleep we often wonder how he gets himself into the positions, I think its a greyhound thing. I have others too
No you've got him all wrong. Dunroamin never jokes, in fact that's about the only thing about him that is straight up
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:03 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I'm trying to work out what your censored word is.

I'm guessing it is w@nk, right?
So, am I right? I'm dying to know KP!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:10 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
So, am I right? I'm dying to know KP!
Beer.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

I love dogs and unfortunately don't own one at the moment due to working alot.But.....I do know where people are coming from.especially PP.I owned a Staffie when I lived in Sth Oz.My dog was a soft as anything and would'nt of hurt a fly.(well maybe he would on a hot day)Anyway it never ceased to amaze me the amount of times he came under potential attack from other dogs.I would let him off the leash on our local oval to have a run around.As soon as I saw someone with a dog,I would call him back,and re leash him,mainly to protect him from other dogs.That did'nt stop idiots with their dogs letting them off the leash and then it would be bounding towards us,bloody scary when you don't know that dog from a bar of soap.I used to take our dog to school with me to collect the kids,and on the way would often pass this house that had a kelpie.The guy who owned it would see me walking past,his dog would then come running towards us,bearing teeth,fur up on his back,and the guy would'nt even call the dog back????Nice one!Where I live now,my house backs onto a field,I'll usually see someone at some distance walking their dog.The dog will spot me,then come bouncing towards me with the irresponsible owner shouting "Its ok he won't bite"!!!!So that makes it ok does it?What if I had been a victim of a dog bite in the past and completely paranoid of any dog?Do dog owners consider that?I doubt it!One girl who looked around 14,had 3 German Shepherds off the leash and when they saw me approaching,started running towards me?She then started to call them back,did they take any notice?Nope!I swear if anyone's dog attacks me,especially if they are off the leash,I will be sueing!!!!!