Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do your kid's enjoy the new lifestyle??

Wikiposts

Do your kid's enjoy the new lifestyle??

Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:45 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do your kid's enjoy the new lifestyle??

My Daughter is 15 Penny, and 3 of her mates back in uk, are now pregnant, 1 has had a kid ( aged 15 ) !! and we lived in a so called Posh Area !
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:46 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
My Daughter is 15 Penny, and 3 of her mates back in uk, are now pregnant, 1 has had a kid ( aged 15 ) !! and we lived in a so called Posh Area !
Makes you realise you did the right thing eh.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:48 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Wish my parents would have done it for me...
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. She's only been going out with him for a couple of months and was telling me about her friend (here) with a boyfriend and they didn't even hold hands I asked what she'd done (usual car chats) and she said holding hands and hugging. I asked if they'd kissed (yes I'm a nosey cow) and she was horrified - NO!!! He has now kissed her on the cheek. In the UK half her old mates have had home runs several times over by now
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:50 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

PMSl, you know, when i think back to ME at my kids age NOW, I so thank god we live in the BUSH !!! lol
Old Jan 29th 2008, 7:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSl, you know, when i think back to ME at my kids age NOW, I so thank god we live in the BUSH !!! lol
Each time anyone mentions the boyfriend, hub cringes and mentally closes his ears I keep telling him that the guy seems really nice and not trying to have his way but he's convinced that any boy in their teens MUST be the same as him
Old Jan 29th 2008, 8:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Each time anyone mentions the boyfriend, hub cringes and mentally closes his ears I keep telling him that the guy seems really nice and not trying to have his way but he's convinced that any boy in their teens MUST be the same as him
Must admit im the same... but daughters boyfriends parents requested a meeting with us, to give us the once over !!

Was quite funny, cos they are all Munchkins ( small n cute )

Apparently they liked DEBS !!!! pmsl
Old Jan 29th 2008, 8:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
did timber marry her?
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:24 pm
Back in the UK

alicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is just maybe the kids she knew in the UK were not so hot on contraception. The kids I taught in Australia were in and out of bed with each other. It seemed oral sex was something you did with a friend and was pretty much standard at parties.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

PaulandNic, genuine helpful guy, heart of gold.. will help you on anything and everything !!!

I do talk shit at times huh !!! lmffao

Ste
Sure do! ...

Man you CAN waffle fa sure! ...
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I'm goin with the OH.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hey all

Just wondering to your kids enjoy their new lifestyle down under??? Mine are 7 and 4 and keep talking about going to the beach and having a swimming pool in the garden and been able to go out and play in the sunshine. Instead of being stuck in the house for months on end here during the winter

Have they taken to the new life well and how are they getting on in their new school?? Also how do they find it getting dark earlier over there even during the summer months??

I feel so sorry for mine when all they want to do is go out and play but its either pissing rain or to cold for them to go out.

Thanks guys
HI there!
We arrived on 27th November and one of the main reasons for us coming was for a better future for the kids. I was terrified they would struggle and in the first couple of weeks they were very lonely but through this site i ahve met some lovely people, some who have kids and some who dont, and they have made the difference. R & M are much happier than i have ever seen them. They start school on Monday and cant wait! They love being able to be outside even if it is just hangin around and whilst we dont have a pool we frequently go down to the beach at 5pm and spend the evening swimming in the ocean. They cope well with the dark nights and instead just enjoy the fact that it is cooler
When we left the UK i was in a pretty much permanent state of depression, life has changed beyond recognition and we as a family have never been happier. Go for it! We all want the best in life for our kids and in my opinion i have made a huge step to improving their life and future. My daughter even thanked me yesterday for bringing them which in itself was a massive pat on the back bearin in mind they left their dad behind in the UK.
your kids will be fine, and so will you be - im prepared to drink a whole bottle of white if youre not