Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

do you believe in angels?

Wikiposts

do you believe in angels?

Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:17 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: do you believe in angels?

Sorry but I reckon when you're dead...thats IT...I'm no God Botherer & I don't believe in angels.......load of old tosh....sorry but that's what I think.

You make your own luck in life.
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe strongly in fate ... what will be will be.
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I believe strongly in fate ... what will be will be.
more i see of life, more i agree!!!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:27 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I believe in the fairy godmother
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:28 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
...the one in shrek 2?
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:32 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by don544
ex -army, combat medic 12 yrs , and now A&E RGN for 8 years +, seen a lot of tragedies in my life, Good people taken before their time, sorry,but really question angels, god etc. ( thats my own opinion, having seen the s***e life can inflict! )
don't flame me, not interested
Dom

we wont flame you!!!, i am a midwife and believe me i see lots of terrible terrible tragedies too, but i HOPE there is a purpose??? and i like to think there are angels.....................this is what i think on good days........ LOL

but after a stillborn! it usually a different matter...............oh this is deep!!!

mand
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:34 pm

he he he - and me!!!!!

and santa! too............
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amanda76
was chatting with a friend about whether we believed in angels.................

so do you believe in angels?

in the sense of a guide, somebody who looks out for you? .......................in the spirit sense?

any experiences of them? any stories to tell?..........

i must say i do believe in them, but i have no real evidence to share with you............but im sure someone has

mand

Have to say I believe in spirit guides, angels, the whole lot.

I've had some seriously weird things going on at work this week and there is no way that there isn't some other force making it happen.

Only last night I was driving home from work about 9.30 ish. Because it was blowing a gale and threatening snow I decided to drive through the towns as opposed to driving up the M25 as I thought it would be safer.

Problem was no matter how I tried to get out of the lane that leads to the M25 I couldn't - there was either cones, a maintenance truck, traffic blocking - almost like something was making me go onto the M25.

Anyway I had no choice so ended up on it only to hear this morning that there was a serious accident on the road I would have taken through the towns.

Maybe coincidence but I don't think so
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:46 pm

Originally Posted by suzy
Have to say I believe in spirit guides, angels, the whole lot.

I've had some seriously weird things going on at work this week and there is no way that there isn't some other force making it happen.

Only last night I was driving home from work about 9.30 ish. Because it was blowing a gale and threatening snow I decided to drive through the towns as opposed to driving up the M25 as I thought it would be safer.

Problem was no matter how I tried to get out of the lane that leads to the M25 I couldn't - there was either cones, a maintenance truck, traffic blocking - almost like something was making me go onto the M25.

Anyway I had no choice so ended up on it only to hear this morning that there was a serious accident on the road I would have taken through the towns.

Maybe coincidence but I don't think so

yes, these are the examples that make me believe too!

lucky you

mand
Old Jan 26th 2006, 10:59 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
...the one in shrek 2?
never seen that is it good?
Old Jan 26th 2006, 11:01 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by amanda76
he he he - and me!!!!!

and santa! too............
I believed in Santa until I was 31, then me oldest informed me he didn't exist
Old Jan 26th 2006, 11:03 pm
....is FAB

never seen that is it good?
you've NOT seen it????????????????? tut! tut!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 11:05 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by artep
you've NOT seen it????????????????? tut! tut!

seen the first one
Old Jan 26th 2006, 11:06 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I believed in Santa until I was 31, then me oldest informed me he didn't exist

Huh, I've just had a panic attack - of course he exists - I'm an elf in my other life and I work for him
Old Jan 26th 2006, 11:11 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and some mates were in a bar in Dublin, it was last orders we were waiting to get served and I had this really strong feeling to get out, much to their annoyance I persuaded my mates to leave.

We managed to get in another bar just down the road, next minute all these ambulances arrived outside, it turned out the roof had collapsed in the bar we had left, some people had been killed. The main damage was where we were stood.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.