37.14%
No I think its pants
30.00%
Couldnt give a rats arse
32.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Do we like the sub forum?

Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:21 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do we like the sub forum?

Well if I never see another set of testicles or a penis again it wont be too soon.

When Mum was in A/E and I spent the night with her, the man in the next bed kept trying to tug his urinary catheter out and when he wasnt doing that, he was playing tugboat with his penis.

I was astonished as he pulled and tugged the damn thing until I thought it would end up like a German sausage. I had to draw the curtain so Mum wouldnt see, but not before I spotted him yanking his todger.

Then a man called 'Frank' on Mums ward would walk into the female bay with his penis hanging out shouting '******* eegit' in an Irish accent.

I on many an occasion would gently lead him (by the hand) to his bedroom and try not to look at the angry pink maggot between his legs.

(shudder), no I have definitely had enough of mens willies.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:24 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
but shes talking bout the hairballs in his belly button
Lol

Donna.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well if I never see another set of testicles or a penis again it wont be too soon.

When Mum was in A/E and I spent the night with her, the man in the next bed kept trying to tug his urinary catheter out and when he wasnt doing that, he was playing tugboat with his penis.

I was astonished as he pulled and tugged the damn thing until I thought it would end up like a German sausage. I had to draw the curtain so Mum wouldnt see, but not before I spotted him yanking his todger.

Then a man called 'Frank' on Mums ward would walk into the female bay with his penis hanging out shouting '******* eegit' in an Irish accent.

I on many an occasion would gently lead him (by the hand) to his bedroom and try not to look at the angry pink maggot between his legs.

Sounds awful - but my (3 1/2 year old) boys called Frank and he's GORGEOUS.
Please don't let me associate him with some awful old t****r. It's like when you're trying to name your kids and you don't want to call them such-and-such cos it reminds you of that awful kid in school...

Sorry Sam for that! I just had to say it, we haven't officially 'met' but I have been reading your posts and I wish you and your mum all the best.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:58 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Yeah.. just my kinda woman hehehe
That's what Dagboy says

Originally Posted by madsad
Oooh missus,..your not as serious a person as i thought you were

Donna.
Serious???????? Me?????? You've got to be taking the mickey! :scared:

I've been called lots of things in my life, but serious isn't one of them!

Someone's let ADL out again?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:59 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
That's what Dagboy says

Serious???????? Me?????? You've got to be taking the mickey! :scared:

I quite liked him and he would blow kisses at me. He was so thin and I dont know where he got his strength from but he could take down two nurses.

Perhaps im a bit 'special'.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed

Agreed
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

lol poor you. Mark had renal colic earlier in the year and had to spend a whole 7 hours in hospital, next to a lady with diarrhoea and vomiting (elderly lady) who used a commode constantly. Needless to say, he recovered quickly and has vowed that will be his only visit ever to hospital if he can help it!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 6:11 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Those of us who said no must be warming to the idea as we are posting on the Barbie
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:59 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Unlike you boys us girls do not keep our brains in our appendages

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Or fondle them constantly .
or use them much
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:06 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

I quite liked him and he would blow kisses at me.
Perhaps im a bit 'special'.
Yes well I'm still trying to get over the $50 / $20 incident, so i do occasionally shout '****** eegits!' for no reason.

He was so thin and I dont know where he got his strength from but he could take down two nurses.
Now you are giving me ideas Take down two nurses whats? Hmmm I'll have a long hard think about that

ADL
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:11 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by A dogs life
or use them much

You're treading on thin ice
Old Dec 14th 2005, 5:23 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Oooh missus,..your not as serious a person as i thought you were

Donna.

Serious???????? Me?????? You've got to be taking the mickey!

Am sorry ! think its the funniest thing i have read coming from your posts

Donna.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 12:11 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Dec 21st 2005, 6:55 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Not been on for a few days but agreed, I am sorry but as much as some threads give me the craps at times, those that I chose to ignore, the splitting up threads business seems to have separated and killed the Australia Forum. And is it me but I still have no idea what thread goes in which section Yes, I am a bit thick!

Looking in as a newbie I would be afraid to post in the Barbie as it looks like everyone knows each other already, turned into a Lounge type place.

Just my humble opinion, not intended to offend
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Looking in as a newbie I would be afraid to post in the Barbie as it looks like everyone knows each other already, turned into a Lounge type place.

Just my humble opinion, not intended to offend

I agree with you. It was much better before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.