No I think its pants
30.00%
Couldnt give a rats arse
32.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Do we like the sub forum?

Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:03 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do we like the sub forum?

I voted 'love' - although 'appreciate' is probably a more suitable word. I think it's useful because the off-topic threads that have somewhat monopolised the main Australia forum can be very alienating to new posters. Let's just keep this area slightly more inclusive than the Lounge-proper ...
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:34 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
I voted 'love' - although 'appreciate' is probably a more suitable word. I think it's useful because the off-topic threads that have somewhat monopolised the main Australia forum can be very alienating to new posters. Let's just keep this area slightly more inclusive than the Lounge-proper ...

I agree the poll criteria, or sub headings are pants....
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:43 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jonni boy
i just post shite in either forum

You sound like my kind of person
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:48 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Agree - & it keeps the likes of Bix, soapy, Rooksie & Fraser where they belong .

Seriously, it keeps all the inane drivel from overwhelming the posts that need answers for people like me who sometimes have very limited time available.

Talking of which where are they all, I personally love their pish and am not afraid to say so
Old Dec 12th 2005, 9:50 am
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

My view.... its Junk(ie)
- Bart
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:44 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
Great !!! A new place to have my say!!
And how is the most wonderful Possums...
PMSL I am fine and yourself?
Old Dec 12th 2005, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by Brisben
I agree the poll criteria, or sub headings are pants....
which headings should i have put?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

the whole idea is bollox, before u know it we will have sub forums of this. with names like
PISH© !
PURE PISH© !
WISHY WASHY PISH© !
REAL PISH© !
WEE BIT PISHY !
NOT REALLY PISH©, BUT IF BIX POST IT WILL BE !!!
and last but not least
SOAPYS PISH©
!

Last edited by soapy©; Dec 13th 2005 at 1:41 am.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 12:58 am

Originally Posted by soapy
the whole idea is bollox, before u know it we will have sub forums of this. with names like
PISH !
PURE PISH !
WISHY WASHY PISH !
REAL PISH !
WEE BIT PISHY !
NOT REALLY PISH, BUT IF BIX POST IT WILL BE !!!
and last but not least
SOAPYS PISH !
LOL quite like the wishy washy
Old Dec 13th 2005, 1:00 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

PISH !
PURE PISH !
WISHY WASHY PISH !
REAL PISH !
WEE BIT PISHY !
NOT REALLY PISH, BUT IF BIX POST IT WILL BE !!!
and last but not least
SOAPYS PISH !

LMAO
Old Dec 13th 2005, 1:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

but it will get like that
when i was trying to get out here. i liked the fact that i could get to know peeps talking pish while waiting on a real answer. a few of the people i spoke pish© to while i was still in the uk have now become real close friends. i doubt if that would have happened if i had to use a sub forum.
just my OPINION

Last edited by soapy©; Dec 13th 2005 at 1:46 am.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 1:20 am

when i was trying to get out here. i liked the fact that i could get to know peeps talking pish while waiting on a real answer. a few of the people i spoke pish to while i was still in the uk have now become real close friends. i doubt if that would have happened if i had to use a sub forum.
just my OPINION

This thread is turning into a lot of pish
Old Dec 13th 2005, 1:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Margaret2
This thread is turning into a lot of pish
ok lets start a sub forum called
lotta pish
Old Dec 13th 2005, 1:22 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

when i was trying to get out here. i liked the fact that i could get to know peeps talking pish while waiting on a real answer. a few of the people i spoke pish to while i was still in the uk have now become real close friends. i doubt if that would have happened if i had to use a sub forum.
just my OPINION

thats a bloody good point actually mate
Old Dec 13th 2005, 1:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thats a bloody good point actually mate
i do have one now and again
its getting daft, if u want real real answers. go to the immi forum. if u want real answers anda laugh. go to the other.
now thats simple
right im gettin off my soap box now before i start talking real pish

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.