Wikiposts

Dinner's on me.

Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:25 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dinner's on me.

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
the countdown has started
My spotter is staying behind
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:25 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yep, the clock is ticking and the spring-cleaning has started
thought he was off to a different city?

safely out of range of a tining
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:26 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
My spotter is staying behind
bugger
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
thought he was off to a different city?

safely out of range of a tining
He is - eventually assuming he can escape from the Mountain Bar Think he's just coming here first to pick up those essentials of life, his iron and ironing board

Must remember I need a new hatstand when the ironing board goes .....
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

He is - eventually assuming he can escape from the Mountain Bar Think he's just coming here first to pick up those essentials of life, his iron and ironing board

Must remember I need a new hatstand when the ironing board goes .....
A man must have his creases
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:31 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And credit where credit's due, you are good at doing them
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:33 am
FREE TIBET

And credit where credit's due, you are good at doing them
I have only just stopped using a ruler
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:33 am
Home and Happy

I have only just stopped using a ruler
Thats just sad
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:35 am
FREE TIBET

After 47 years me ma has just asked me 'do you eat weetabix',so i says yes of course so she says'shame,they only had cornflakes down the shop'
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:38 am
Home and Happy

After 47 years me ma has just asked me 'do you eat weetabix',so i says yes of course so she says'shame,they only had cornflakes down the shop'
Bernie meets his match I'd love to meet her one day!
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:42 am
FREE TIBET

Bernie meets his match I'd love to meet her one day!
She should meet herself,she'd make herself laugh
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:43 am
Home and Happy

She should meet herself,she'd make herself laugh
Must be where you get it from! I remember hearing her in the background last time you were there, she was giving you a hard time about your whereabouts, and it was sooooo funny to listen to
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:44 am
Shiny Arse Know All

so do my kids
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:46 am
FREE TIBET

Must be where you get it from! I remember hearing her in the background last time you were there, she was giving you a hard time about your whereabouts, and it was sooooo funny to listen to
Aye i remember her giving me shit about my whereabouts, and i was standing next to her
Old Nov 19th 2010, 6:50 am
Home and Happy

Aye i remember her giving me shit about my whereabouts, and i was standing next to her
You were telling me where you'd been and she must've been yelling in yer other ear cos I could hear HER asking you at the same time that you were telling ME, twas like something out of a sitcom! Then she just gave up scolding you and offered to cook you breakfast

You must be in trouble this time if you're only getting cornflakes though.......

Last edited by Pollyana; Nov 19th 2010 at 6:53 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.