Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ding Dong the dictator is dead...

Ding Dong the dictator is dead...

Old Dec 31st 2006, 3:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ding Dong the dictator is dead...

Originally Posted by sunnysider22
how is hussein linked with bin laden. why do people link the two names? i suppose they are/were both evil people but other thsn that where is the link? not having a dig at u mate but it riles me up. why not mention putin and hussein in the same post? or mugabe and thaksin shinawatra? enlighten me please. i agree that iraq is f@cked by the way.
You obviously don't take much notice of recent history. September 11 1991 Osama got some pals to nick some planes, distroy some buildings and hopefully kill a few people - by his own admission, his plan was far more successful than anticipated.

Roll on a couple of weeks, the world and his wife are suggesting finding Osama and his mates and possibly killing them in retaliation.

Mr Bush and a couple of cronies decided that they knew better and so mounted an all out air strike on Iraq with the intention of finding Saddam Hussain. This they did whilst in the process condemning the country to long term chaos.

Meanwhile the original perpetrator of the crimes on 9/11 and 7/7 and Madrid is still training murderers.

But it's all ok because a dictator in the Middle East who was greatly funded by the US and others is now dead.

I think my post before was meant to be vaguely ironic. This one might be too.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

khoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant future

Bin Laden - also funded by the US and the family personal friends of the Bushes.. which is why they were the only flight out of the US later in the day of 9.11.

Before we picked on Iraq, for all his evil doings, it had one of the best health services in the world.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:52 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
have to say i agree with ipom and phoenix ... he should have been sentenced to 40 years hard labour living in basic conditions that allowed him only to survive...
Ah, yes... Makes one think Putin would be altogether a far more worthy opponent... Look how Mikhail Khodovorsky is enjoying life...
Old Dec 31st 2006, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

sunnysider22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Ding Dong the dictator is dead...

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You obviously don't take much notice of recent history. September 11 1991 Osama got some pals to nick some planes, distroy some buildings and hopefully kill a few people - by his own admission, his plan was far more successful than anticipated.

Roll on a couple of weeks, the world and his wife are suggesting finding Osama and his mates and possibly killing them in retaliation.

Mr Bush and a couple of cronies decided that they knew better and so mounted an all out air strike on Iraq with the intention of finding Saddam Hussain. This they did whilst in the process condemning the country to long term chaos.

Meanwhile the original perpetrator of the crimes on 9/11 and 7/7 and Madrid is still training murderers.

But it's all ok because a dictator in the Middle East who was greatly funded by the US and others is now dead.

I think my post before was meant to be vaguely ironic. This one might be too.
irony? hade ******ha. bin laden is a terrorist. hussein was a dictactorial murderer. you think i dont know about recent history? recent history proves they hated eachother mate. do not link the two together. completely different arseholes although both arseholes.
as i have said before, humans killing humans is tragic whatever the crime/reason. peace bro