Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Despicable, Shallow Australia

Despicable, Shallow Australia

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Despicable, Shallow Australia

Ah, that's better.
Twas a hair
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:10 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uklover
How's this with Commonwealth Games approaching..

australia media follows the QUEENS baton route,more self praise, more self back slapping..

it accepts the hosting of the CG's..

but it doesn't want to do a full rendition of God Save The Queen...

geeez, half wit breed here...let 'em bugger off and be a republic...watch it fall on it's arse...it bags immigrants yet the immigrants keep this country afloat whilst the cork hatted , VB suppers in worn out thongs and with stale bongs bludge off the state....
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard a comment on the radio earlier, everyone saying that the UK national anthem should be played for the Queen.................. because there was sod all chance of it being played at any medal ceremony
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:22 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Heard a comment on the radio earlier, everyone saying that the UK national anthem should be played for the Queen.................. because there was sod all chance of it being played at any medal ceremony
lol!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:22 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uklover
How's this with Commonwealth Games approaching..

australia media follows the QUEENS baton route,more self praise, more self back slapping..

it accepts the hosting of the CG's..

but it doesn't want to do a full rendition of God Save The Queen...

geeez, half wit breed here...let 'em bugger off and be a republic...watch it fall on it's arse...it bags immigrants yet the immigrants keep this country afloat whilst the cork hatted , VB suppers in worn out thongs and with stale bongs bludge off the state....
Cant be the brit immigrants keeping it afloat unless you count the hot air from their arses
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:23 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by thebears
Cant be the brit immigrants keeping it afloat unless you count the hot air from their arses
Present company excepted ... of course ...
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:31 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Ah, that's better.
Twas a hair
Tis still agravating.
Must be another one in there
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:36 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

I'm no raving monarchist, but isn't it simply good manners to play the national anthem of a visiting head of state? - even the Americans do that. I was at a New York Yankees game a couple of years ago which John Howard happened to attend. Prior to the game they had an "honor guard" for the Australian flag and played the Australian national anthem. They then immediately followed that with Men at Work's "who can it be now", which I thought was a nice touch.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:40 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by elfman
I'm no raving monarchist, but isn't it simply good manners to play the national anthem of a visiting head of state? - even the Americans do that. I was at a New York Yankees game a couple of years ago which John Howard happened to attend. Prior to the game they had an "honor guard" for the Australian flag and played the Australian national anthem. They then immediately followed that with Men at Work's "who can it be now", which I thought was a nice touch.
I'm inclined to agree - but anything that gets the insecure little englanders knickers in a twist is fine by me ...
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:25 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Tis still agravating.
Must be another one in there

Bix how does it feel living in that planet all by yourself
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Bix how does it feel living in that planet all by yourself
I think a shave is called for
Attached Images  
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:33 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
I think a shave is called for

You won't get rid of me and Wendy that easy
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:34 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
You won't get rid of me and Wendy that easy

Or me!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

I have nuthin but respect for what you ladies say.
I just wish I could bag it.
Attached Thumbnails Despicable, Shallow Australia-146elephant.jpg  
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:38 am

Originally Posted by Bix
I have nuthin but respect for what you ladies say.
I just wish I could bag it.

just you wait bixie baby

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.