Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Cruisin in a Campervan.

Cruisin in a Campervan.

Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:01 pm
Cov Boy in Oz

Skyblue1 will become famous soon enoughSkyblue1 will become famous soon enough
Smile Cruisin in a Campervan.

Hi all, can anyone tell me if they know of any VW campervans for sale and what sort of price they generally go for?? When we move, its gonna be the second car for the weekends and days out. I'm looking for a split screen model but anything VW from the 60s/70s era would be fantastic. We don't go to Oz till Jan 09, I'm looking at prices 1st.

Thanx
Martin:~)
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:21 pm
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cruisin in a Campervan.

Alright mate,

I have already looked, not alot around to be honest, this is the only one i found in NSW.

http://www.discountusedcars.com.au/u...egory=1&page=1

Good luck, where in Cov you from? Might be an idea to get one from overseas and shipped in? Something i will look at if i ever move there, i will live in it, the cost of the houses over there, thought they were bad enough here.

Nice little booze croozer that one below, no room for the missus though, shame, get a trailer for her!

Another one!

http://digiads.com.au/carsales/used-...N-VIC-3189.htm

Last edited by brendarover; Mar 19th 2008 at 5:32 pm.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

Hi

check out "Campervan" or "Motorhome" on eBay. there are always VW for sale on that website.

Barney
Old Mar 20th 2008, 12:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

There's always a lot of those wicked camper things to fall back onto if you don't come across any VW'S