What a DAY !

Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:14 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up What a DAY !

Well today we did the PRE NUP removals, have been doing that for .. well... all week.. but today, we had the container go, ... and then this arvo, the truck for all my antique australiana, and my quad.

Well, 6:30am was designated time for the swing lift, and 6:30am he turned up.. all done and dusted , delivereed and sited at new house for 8:15 am !!

Then new ppl who bought my place, swung by, for lessons on home theatre, zoned air con, and irrigation stuff lol.. that kept me busy till 1pm... then Dennis turned up, with his truck with extendable and slopey back thingey ( dont know right name lol ) and loaded my antique 2.5 ton+ tractor, my hay rake and 2 ploughs, and my big bloody quad !! and he charged me 160 bucks !!!!!!!!!

How cools that !!!! What a star. Gave him 20 bucks as a tip, and said Id have given him 30 but im a tight bastard lol

So all good, just back, knackered, dirty starving.. and last sleep tonite in this place

Ho Hum... Lifes grand
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a DAY !

Hope the move goes smoothly!

You have an awful load of crap don't you....

(Sorry Ste, as one horder to another, I have a storage unit, a 17 foot shed, and an enormous loft to sort.....)
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:27 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hope the move goes smoothly!

You have an awful load of crap don't you....

(Sorry Ste, as one horder to another, I have a storage unit, a 17 foot shed, and an enormous loft to sort.....)
LOL I know exactly what you mean !

I hate to throw anything away, wife calls it shit, i call it useful !
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
LOL I know exactly what you mean !

I hate to throw anything away, wife calls it shit, i call it useful !
Has your wife been talking to my husband???

I seriously think we might need 2 containers when we move to Aus....

I will be joining the big shed brigade asap!

Hope it goes well today and your new home is all you wish for.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:44 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Well today we did the PRE NUP removals, have been doing that for .. well... all week.. but today, we had the container go, ... and then this arvo, the truck for all my antique australiana, and my quad.

Well, 6:30am was designated time for the swing lift, and 6:30am he turned up.. all done and dusted , delivereed and sited at new house for 8:15 am !!

Then new ppl who bought my place, swung by, for lessons on home theatre, zoned air con, and irrigation stuff lol.. that kept me busy till 1pm... then Dennis turned up, with his truck with extendable and slopey back thingey ( dont know right name lol ) and loaded my antique 2.5 ton+ tractor, my hay rake and 2 ploughs, and my big bloody quad !! and he charged me 160 bucks !!!!!!!!!

How cools that !!!! What a star. Gave him 20 bucks as a tip, and said Id have given him 30 but im a tight bastard lol

So all good, just back, knackered, dirty starving.. and last sleep tonite in this place

Ho Hum... Lifes grand
Go out with a BANG

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...86&postcount=1
Old Mar 19th 2008, 9:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by The OH
LOL

I did a post about this a few months ago...

I jokingly said, I had took Nasal Delivery Technology... walked into mens loo, sneezed, and 4 fellas walked out with HARDONS !!

lolol

Ste
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:04 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL

I did a post about this a few months ago...

I jokingly said, I had took Nasal Delivery Technology... walked into mens loo, sneezed, and 4 fellas walked out with HARDONS !!

lolol

Ste
was going to be my line.

So its an ology? Surely you get hard bogeys
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by The OH
was going to be my line.

So its an ology? Surely you get hard bogeys
GOTTA HAVE AN OLOGY ! lol
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:39 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like fun Enjoy your last sleep in your house. All the best in your new home.

Marks on at me to sort our crap out.

Joex
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

all the best pal
Old Mar 19th 2008, 2:56 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Has your wife been talking to my husband???

I seriously think we might need 2 containers when we move to Aus....

I will be joining the big shed brigade asap!

Hope it goes well today and your new home is all you wish for.
we said he needed a big shed and i told him to put his puta in it! do it up to how he needs and i will never see him unless he's hungry or horny!

good luck with the move timber
Old Mar 19th 2008, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

All the best with the move Timber ...best you can't wait to get settled in your new place.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:51 pm
Banned

Cheers GUYS !

Movers due at 10 !!! lol...

Did the wrong thing last night, as you do.. wife has been running pantry and fridge down, so we had a takeaway... me and her had curry from a indian in Strathpine, which should be called...

Yoghurty Mixture That gives you the Shits Palace !!!!!!

Im paying for it this morning... today of all bloody days !!!

May have to whip seat out of the ute, and replace it with a Porta Potty !!!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers GUYS !

Movers due at 10 !!! lol...

Did the wrong thing last night, as you do.. wife has been running pantry and fridge down, so we had a takeaway... me and her had curry from a indian in Strathpine, which should be called...

Yoghurty Mixture That gives you the Shits Palace !!!!!!

Im paying for it this morning... today of all bloody days !!!

May have to whip seat out of the ute, and replace it with a Porta Potty !!!
Not good, what a time to get it . Hope it clears up soon!
Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Ste,

Good luck with the move mate

Hope you get settled into the new pad soon

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.