Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

crisps are rubbish in australia!

crisps are rubbish in australia!

Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:09 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: crisps are rubbish in australia!

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Are they your faves?
maybe
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:10 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
maybe
What's so funny?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:10 am
Account Closed

What's so funny?
can you get them in Australia ?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:11 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vegemite
That's pronounced chips. Maybe the exact crisps you want are back in England? Why do you expect to find them here?
By the way, we do have tomato chips, sour cream and chives chips, onion flavoured, pork, prawn chips, etc. etc. You must be looking in the wrong aisle.
yeh there is those flavours here but the choice is limited I miss walkers square crisps the most there lovely.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

You'll love chicken salt then
I know what that is

When we were there last time, we went in a chippy in Bargo and they were asking me if we wanted chicken salt. Couldn't understand what they were saying... it was so funny. Had to taste it in the end

Guess you had to be there

Last edited by medwaymark; Aug 17th 2007 at 8:14 am.

yeh from the british shops
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Not Walkers, but there are chips like them
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:13 am
Account Closed

well thats good news then ,

How about Monster Munch ?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:13 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by medwaymark
I know what that is

When we were there last time, we went in a chippy in Bargo and they were asking me if we wanted chicken salt. Couldn't understand what they were saying... it was so funny. Had to taste it is the end

Guess you had to be there
I've been there.....WTF is chicken salt???

But it's alright once you've tried it
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:15 am
Take it easy

Dunno, never looked
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:15 am

I've been there.....WTF is chicken salt???

But it's alright once you've tried it
i really like it , my inlaws took some back to the uk with them.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:16 am

you can sometimes get them in the british shops.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...never even tried them....Smiths in UK were always so much crapper than Walkers that I ain't bothered with Smiths here

I'm a big Smiths chicken flavour fan - gotta be the crinkle cut ones though. I also love cheezels, especially the mini ones - Mmmmm, I'm off to the shops
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kez81
I quite liked it, but went for standard salt as I was sharing
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:18 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by kez81
I thought it was the law to give in-laws things you don't like

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.