Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

crisps are rubbish in australia!

crisps are rubbish in australia!

Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:44 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default crisps are rubbish in australia!

Anyone noticed that Oz is pritty obsessed with chicken flavoured crisps?
The other main crap flavours to choose from include Plain,Salt and Vinigar,Cheese and BBQ.

Where are the Wocester Sauce,Tomato Sauce,Prawn Cocktail and Pickled Onion flavours this side of the world??
It's a goddammnn travesty!!

Friday nights in front of the telly just aren't the same without them.
SOB!!

*pearly*
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:50 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: crisps are rubbish in australia!

Deli Choice chips are good....honey soy chicken or the lime ones
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
yum red rock deli lime & black pepper
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:53 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
yum red rock deli lime & black pepper

they're the ones
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

they're the ones
I tried some in Aldi that were the same flavour but they were not as nice as the red rock deli. However, the Aldi Roquefort & Caramelised Onion are yum
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:59 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
The other main crap flavours to choose from include Plain,Salt and Vinigar,Cheese and BBQ.

Where are the Wocester Sauce,Tomato Sauce,Prawn Cocktail and Pickled Onion flavours this side of the world??

SOB!!

*pearly*

Go home then.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Those are yum. But my personal favourite are the Smiths crinkle cut salt and vinegar ones, I can easily 'nibble' an entire bag whilst cooking, and then am too full to eat my meal! And they've been on offer recently... not any good for my theoretical 'diet' that I'm supposed to have started!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:02 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

SOB!!

*pearly*
Thought the telly was cr*p anyway ?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:03 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:04 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by debsy
I tried some in Aldi that were the same flavour but they were not as nice as the red rock deli. However, the Aldi Roquefort & Caramelised Onion are yum
We don't have a aldi near us, so it's full price deli ones
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:05 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by esperanza
Those are yum. But my personal favourite are the Smiths crinkle cut salt and vinegar ones, I can easily 'nibble' an entire bag whilst cooking, and then am too full to eat my meal! And they've been on offer recently... not any good for my theoretical 'diet' that I'm supposed to have started!!
Wow...never even tried them....Smiths in UK were always so much crapper than Walkers that I ain't bothered with Smiths here
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

That's good news....I love chicken flavour
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:06 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Are they your faves?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:07 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by medwaymark
That's good news....I love chicken flavour

You'll love chicken salt then
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of

SOB!!

*pearly*
That's pronounced chips. Maybe the exact crisps you want are back in England? Why do you expect to find them here?
By the way, we do have tomato chips, sour cream and chives chips, onion flavoured, pork, prawn chips, etc. etc. You must be looking in the wrong aisle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.