The Cricket Thread

Old Aug 9th 2015, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Can a mod sort out the quotes please
Old Aug 9th 2015, 12:57 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
no-one cares, we've won the ashes, we'll rule the world again
Another non-cricket, cricket fan!
Old Aug 9th 2015, 1:06 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Can a mod sort out the quotes please
tis done
Old Aug 9th 2015, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
how so?
Old Aug 9th 2015, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Bandwagon supporters. They go missing in 5-0 drubbings every time
Old Aug 9th 2015, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Can't see any bait on that hook.
Old Aug 9th 2015, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

Bandwagon supporters. They go missing in 5-0 drubbings every time
Of course we do, Don't let the fact that my first post since the ashes started was yesterday get in the way. I see you're taking this loss as well as expected

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Aug 9th 2015 at 11:51 pm.
Old Aug 10th 2015, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Of course we do, Don't let the fact that my first post since the ashes started was yesterday get in the way. I see you're taking this loss as well as expected
Nice try, but it won't happen. Been and done plenty of Ashes losses in England, and plenty of Ashes wins in Oz. You are trying to unnerve and wind up an experienced campaigner. Try OzTennis .... you may get a bigger bite
Old Aug 10th 2015, 12:08 am
Account Closed

Nice try, but it won't happen. Been and done plenty of Ashes losses in England, and plenty of Ashes wins in Oz. You are trying to unnerve and wind up an experienced campaigner. Try OzTennis .... you may get a bigger bite
Wasn't trying to wind you up, I was just correcting you, because you were wrong in you assertion that I'm a fair weather fan. Why would I not post when we're winning? Probably due to sub standard banter
Old Aug 10th 2015, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wasn't trying to wind you up, I was just correcting you, because you were wrong in you assertion that I'm a fair weather fan. Why would I not post when we're winning? Probably due to sub standard banter
Hand in the air, my bad, you did keep a bit of chat going back in 2013, but you did get a little upset.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/barbi...25297/page271/
Old Aug 10th 2015, 1:22 am
Account Closed

Hand in the air, my bad, you did keep a bit of chat going back in 2013, but you did get a little upset.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/barbi...25297/page271/
Blimy, while you were digging that one up you didn't come across my birth certificate and an Aswad album did you? Not seen them for years, talking of raking up things from the past, any chance you can mention the 5-0 drubbing again, I get a free dinner at the RSL if I guess the right number
Old Aug 10th 2015, 4:40 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Bandwagon supporters.

Says Uncle Pom.....the plastic Aussie
Old Aug 10th 2015, 4:43 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

You are trying to unnerve and wind up an experienced campaigner.
Wow!........what a sporting hero

You do come out with some bullshit
Old Aug 10th 2015, 4:50 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

how so?
How's the weather where you are today? Pretty fair?
Old Aug 10th 2015, 5:30 am
Account Closed

How's the weather where you are today? Pretty fair?
Yeah it's ok thanks, I assume it's pretty chilly out there, number 1 but still playing second fiddle to the only series that really matters , it must hurt

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Aug 10th 2015 at 5:42 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.