The Cricket Thread

Old Aug 10th 2015, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cricket Thread

Originally Posted by Hoddy1985
I'm not sure how good we were or how bad they were.......
England bowled very well, if "we" is England. Batting still needs lots of work.
Old Aug 10th 2015, 6:17 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
England bowled very well, if "we" is England. Batting still needs lots of work.
Of course 'we' is England.

You're English aren't you?
Old Aug 10th 2015, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Of course 'we' is England.

You're English aren't you?
Would you like to talk cricket? Happy to give that a run, for anything else, idiots are on ignore.
Old Aug 10th 2015, 6:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Would you like to talk cricket? Happy to give that a run, for anything else, idiots are on ignore.
How could I possibly compete with such a 'seasoned and experienced campaigner' such as your self?
Old Aug 10th 2015, 7:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure you can put yourself on ignore, although it must be tempting

Onto the cricket, what seems to cause both teams to turn to shit when playing away? Are so called professional sportsmen really that unadaptable ? 4-1 this series, and we'll retain them next series 3-1, and it'll all be because of our wonderful new coach. Gets me thinking though, if they swapped him for you, I'd say England got the better deal arf arf
Old Aug 10th 2015, 7:03 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
Not sure you can put yourself on ignore, although it must be tempting
If he did then his posts would get read even less often
Old Aug 10th 2015, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Onto the cricket, what seems to cause both teams to turn to shit when playing away? Are so called professional sportsmen really that unadaptable ?
Its a good question. Its the Wag's. Damn if you do damned if you don't
Old Aug 10th 2015, 7:14 am
Account Closed

If he did then his posts would get read even less often
I tried it once, went into some self perpetuating time vortex loop, West Ham beat the arse, England won the ashes and the Dragons spanked the Warriors, I should ignore myself more often haha
Old Aug 10th 2015, 7:15 am
Account Closed

Its a good question. Its the Wag's. Damn if you do damned if you don't
They should leave em at home and play away like they mean it
Old Aug 10th 2015, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They should leave em at home and play away like they mean it
There's an easy answer to that ........ "Hey honey, fancy joining me on a business trip to Bangladesh?"
Old Aug 10th 2015, 7:58 am
Account Closed

There's an easy answer to that ........ "Hey honey, fancy joining me on a business trip to Bangladesh?"
I can't get the time off, but thanks for asking sweet cheeks, oh
Old Aug 10th 2015, 11:10 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it's ok thanks, I assume it's pretty chilly out there, number 1 but still playing second fiddle to the only series that really matters , it must hurt
Seeing as the gap between the best team on the planet and the rest is clear, cold air, it certainly is a bit chilly on top

I do enjoy watching the Ashes (it's where the great game of international test cricket began and the only things that spoil it are the barmy army and the fanatics) but me, and the 2 billion fans of the other 8 teams that can't compete only have an outside view so I can't get excited about it and therefore it doesn't hurt

Saying that it is between the 2 wanker teams of world cricket - if you didn't have a vested interest you'd know what I mean

Enjoy the victory - your team deserves it and you and all the other part-time cricket fans can savour the moment
Old Aug 10th 2015, 11:20 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Amazulu

Saying that it is between the 2 wanker teams of world cricket -
when did SA start playing Australia in the Ashes
Old Aug 10th 2015, 11:25 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

when did SA start playing Australia in the Ashes
Another non-cricket fan cricket fan appears! They certainly have been piping up over the last few days!

They don't. That would be your team - I can tell you know zero about the fine sport of cricket. Stick to the dogs
Old Aug 10th 2015, 11:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Another non-cricket fan cricket fan appears! They certainly have been piping up over the last few days!

They don't. That would be your team - I can tell you know zero about the fine sport of cricket. Stick to the dogs
Oh!... I thought you said wanker countries

So you get to see a lot of SA cricket games do you?...being a proper cricket fan and all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.