Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Cottelsoe Beach and GMTV

Cottelsoe Beach and GMTV

Old Nov 29th 2008, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cottelsoe Beach and GMTV

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I know, I am feeling ever so sad about Christmas. I dont know why because Mr PP and I always spend it on our own anyway so it shouldnt be any different.

I guess I dont want Mr PP to work, I might hook up with a work pal to go to the beach. We dont even have a BBQ yet - buying a house is so expensive and I said to Mr PP that we have more urgent things to pay for such as our termite treatment is now due (high risk area) and a couple of other things.

Then I look at the garden which is in such a bad need of a garden makeover it isnt true and you wonder how/when it will get sorted.

I cant put decorations up as Gordon will eat them and no doubt Rocky the Super Kelpie will help him

Mr PP said we are going to fill the fridge with goodies and I shall go to South Beach for a swim - I cant wait for that - Perths beaches really are something special and it will be nice and hot.

Its just strange Wendy, I cant describe why but it is, probably to do with my Mum and everything. I shall build my own tradition but I guess I am just floundering a bit.
I have only just this year felt anything remotely like a Christmassy feeling and this is my 3rd Xmas in Australia! I think it's pretty normal to feel what you are feeling, and you don't even have the luxury of being able to share it with Mr PP so it will be even tougher for you.

Just take it easy Sam, don't put any pressure on yourself to feel 'normal' as it will be different. It does get easier as time goes by though
Old Nov 29th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I would have punched her in the mouth!!
Hey you are not going to be on your own are you.....if so you can bloody get your ass in the car and drive to my place for the day!!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 10:41 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey you are not going to be on your own are you.....if so you can bloody get your ass in the car and drive to my place for the day!!
Im on my own - I dont have a car but someone said the buses run a service on xmas day.

Im excited about the beach though - I love the water, I cant swim really but I still love it.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Im on my own - I dont have a car but someone said the buses run a service on xmas day.

Im excited about the beach though - I love the water, I cant swim really but I still love it.

Oh Sam, you could come to my house too - but I don't think the buses would run all the way to Adelaide

No-one should be on their own on Xmas day
Old Nov 29th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
Oh Sam, you could come to my house too - but I don't think the buses would run all the way to Adelaide

well you cant stay on your own....shite I will worry all night now!!!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 10:46 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious?

God I bet you were mad

What did you say?
A few words I shouldn't, silly bitch.

I would have punched her in the mouth!!
She was away from me before I could get to her, I was planning on it I can assure you but fat bird can't run fast on sand
Old Nov 29th 2008, 10:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wendy, it will be OK - a novelty for me, my pals boyfriend said he might go to the beach I think they do a picnic on there.

well you cant stay on your own....shite I will worry all night now!!!

Dont worry, I didnt mean to make you worry, I am looking forward to giving the locals a spot of 'whale watching' when I get in my bathers

It doesnt feel like Christmas so it will be OK. As long as I get my Queens speech

Mr PP is to find out what shift he is working.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Dont worry, I didnt mean to make you worry,

Bloody born worrier me!!!

It doesnt feel like Christmas so it will be OK. As long as I get my Queens speech

Never does feel like christmas here.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Dont worry, I didnt mean to make you worry,

Bloody born worrier me!!!

Never does feel like christmas here.
If its any consolation...I am working boxing day!!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 11:03 am

I am going to send Mr PP to Bunnings next week to price up a BBQ - a cheap one.

I want my BBQ turkey (can you get BBQ turkey I wonder???)
Old Nov 29th 2008, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am going to send Mr PP to Bunnings next week to price up a BBQ - a cheap one.

I want my BBQ turkey (can you get BBQ turkey I wonder???)

Also look in Kmart, Target and BigW for a BBQ - I've seen some pretty good deals this year in all of them
Old Nov 29th 2008, 11:13 am

Also look in Kmart, Target and BigW for a BBQ - I've seen some pretty good deals this year in all of them
Im watching Polar Express on TV, God I am in the mood to write a christmas story.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Im watching Polar Express on TV, God I am in the mood to write a christmas story.
Well go on then!!!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 11:28 am

Well go on then!!!
PP scurries off in her fluffy dressing gown to get writing.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 12:20 pm

Ive nearly done the story, its in draft form in my blog - I shall finish it either tomorrow or Monday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.