comming soon

Old Dec 29th 2005, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

wibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant future
Default comming soon

Hi everyone,
Just thought i would drop a quick note to the Expats and tell them I will be joining them soon. Are visa's took a bit longer to come than expected, but I dont think the agents helped. So we have now booked our flights to Brisbane and will be arriving on 16th January.

We are planning to settle around Maroochydore, but seeing as we have no jobs, no home and no friends, this may change in the coming weeks.

I feel that I am lucky to be given this chance to change our cold wet lives in Warrington, England to the sunny times in QLD. It also helps that our children, Jake 15 and Abbi 13 are both looking forward to Australia, so at least we are not fighting the kids when we get there.

So here to leaving the minus 6 degrees and hello the 30's. time for a few last before the reality kick in.

hope to speak and meet some of you soon.

Paul (wibbers) and Lin
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:20 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: comming soon

Good luck to you all. you must be so excited, wish we were going soon, not going out until 2007 (if we get a visa). I'm freezing here, we have just travelled back from Kent leaving 2 foot of snow, our house is freezing cos the heating has been off for a week. I am sitting in my coat, cant type very well as fingers are frozen how cold is it in Manchester tonight?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:41 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wibbers
Hi everyone,
Just thought i would drop a quick note to the Expats and tell them I will be joining them soon. Are visa's took a bit longer to come than expected, but I dont think the agents helped. So we have now booked our flights to Brisbane and will be arriving on 16th January.

We are planning to settle around Maroochydore, but seeing as we have no jobs, no home and no friends, this may change in the coming weeks.

I feel that I am lucky to be given this chance to change our cold wet lives in Warrington, England to the sunny times in QLD. It also helps that our children, Jake 15 and Abbi 13 are both looking forward to Australia, so at least we are not fighting the kids when we get there.

So here to leaving the minus 6 degrees and hello the 30's. time for a few last before the reality kick in.

Paul (wibbers) and Lin

oooo, you lucky devils!!
good luck for the 16th......hope you have a safe journey, and enjoy your new lifes darnunda!!

sue
ps might see you there this time next year!
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:45 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Paul (wibbers) and Lin
Ooh good luck to you all and hope you will be very happy here. As for the heat, ITS KILLING ME!!!!! Nah its lovely and warm, HONEST!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Paul (wibbers) and Lin

Good luck you lucky buggers.

Wendy
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:38 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Paul (wibbers) and Lin

Good luck Guys!!

Everything will fall into place just give it time.

Donna.